Monday, August 16, 2010

Should i be suspicious of this girl my boyfriend talks to?

theres this girl I'm suspicious of with my boyfriend. he mentioned her before as a friend and theyve always just been friends since middle school. he said they were going to lunch one day and she had a boyfriend. at the time the girl's facebook pic was her and a guy.





here what's I don't like: her comment on his facebook on his bday saying ';happy birthday love you hope you get wasssted'; and how on his facebook under about me it said ';i loooove (her name)';. He also has two pics in his room of him and her , but they look dated





heres what's ok: she also left him comments in jan,feb, and march saying she wanted to see him and they should hang out soon. and a comment like ';im gonna text you be ready';. He explained the pics were from a concert last summer. He also said she added that about me section to his facebook and he would remove it. Next time I came over he did. Lastly, his good friend I talked to hadnt heard much of her. Even before I came into the picture 2 months ago. His friend said she asked the same thing, whos the girl in the pics and he gave the same response to her...should I worry?Should i be suspicious of this girl my boyfriend talks to?
Move on, don't waste your rime on line. Find a real live guy for a honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment