Monday, August 16, 2010

How should I get a girl to like me in a way that is not ';just friends';? ?

Ok, so I want to know how i can gradually become this girls boyfriend without just strait up asking her. I've known her for about 7 years and i've always had a thing for her. I think she would give it a shot for a while, but i don't know. I'm supposed to hang out with her in a few days. what should i do as far as flirting? Physical flirting? I want to flirt with her but I don't want her to feel like shes uncomfortable or creeped out or anything. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!How should I get a girl to like me in a way that is not ';just friends';? ?
Im just guessing but she probably has the hotts for you too. sometimes more than often friends think about what it would be like dating your friend. and when guys call me beautiful or stare into my eyes and smile...it gives me butterflies.and from there i start to like them. just go slow and start dropping the hints that you want to be with her. you know?


go kidd


How should I get a girl to like me in a way that is not ';just friends';? ?
Be yourself but gentle, I understand emotions play a role. Just think dammit. Not hard. You are smart and will get through this. Let her know how you feel. Then at the end of the day, not matter what the outcome you cannot deny to yourself you did not reamin true and honest of how you felt. SO if anyone ask, yah so what, that's what I feel and meant. Then they have nothing to speak of. Please Charm her young one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment