Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why my ';sister in law'; gets everything and not me?

ok, so we are talking about my boyfriend's parents, but specially the girlfriend of my boyfriend's brother.


ok, this girl is a good for nothing. She doesn't even know how to open a bottle of water (is she stupid or just acts like it?) Every time we go on a trip with my boyfriend's family I am the one who cooks lunch and dinner and even DESSERT too while this girl doesn't move a finger.


why am I so pissed? here goes:


it is not the fact that she is useless, the problem is that my ';in laws'; respect her more than me. They never ask her boyfriend for a favor when he is with her.... yet they ask MY boyfriend and act as if i am invisible or don't matter.


I hate they are never on top of her and her boyfriend but they are on top of my relationship like: what are you doing?, where are you?, what are you going to do?. (I tried to tell my boyfriend they are suffocating us and not respecting our space, that if he could talk to them and set some boundaries and HE GOT PISSED!)


they never mess with that girl.. but they mess with me and make fun of me behind my back or with their annoying neighbors in my face too.


I bought a diamond necklace with MY money, I worked for 5 months my butt off to be able to buy something really nice for myself and the same day I bought my necklace and they saw it, they went and bought a diamond necklace to that girl!


and I wonder, why me?, they should treat her like trash because she never moves a finger or helps around the house or cooks anything. They should make fun of her because she is untalented, clumsy and clueless. They shouldn't respect her because she NEVER buys anything for herself, her boyfriend or the ';in laws'; and as I said she NEVER helps around the house, she just TAKES, TAKES, TAKES and TAKES from everybody and not only materialistic things!


I am a singer/actress (but just do a play once a year in the theatre), I'm a writer and my first book is coming out soon, I sing in governmental events, I have a dream job at a place that sales Rosenthal,Swarovski, Lalique, etc, etc, you know big brands! I drive a Benz... I buy my own things and don't go crying over to mommy and daddy to buy me stuff.


and its not like I go showing off those things, but they know I do all those things because I practically live with them, so they know what goes around my life..........AND THEY MAKE FUN OF ME NEXT TO THAT GIRL WHO HAS HER BOYFRIEND PUT ON HER UNDERWEAR FOR HER??!..metaphorically of course, you guys know what i mean.





I am very nice and helpful person but I am getting sick of this and their ';cinderella'; treatment on me and my boyfriend is not helping at all. I don't want to be disrespectful or anything to them but all I am asking from them is RESPECT.


I wish I could say: Respect me as your son's significant other, don't act as if I am invisible and ask him to leave whatever he is doing with me to please you!, we are not kids we are adults planning to get married in two years!, STOP, just STOP making fun of me with your neighbors (examples: imitate me when I sing, talk crap about my job which is the top of the top (they think I shouldn't work because I am a woman!), imitate me when I am pissed, etc)





everything I do for them is all on good nature and good intentions, yet I get ';crap'; back from them


a friend told me they probably don't want my sister in law to feel less than me since she is untalented and has a crappy job which makes her unable to buy nice things.... and thats why they treat her better and give her constantly while she just sits on her butt the entire day!


but I think that cannot be, I think that is just a lame excuse for that girl to be treated like a ';queen';... I am divorced and I am only 22 years old and I have worked so hard to overcome whatever happened to me in the past and be where I am right now. If I can do it, this girl can do it too. I am getting bored of all the excuses people make up to accept her useless behavior





what do you guys think?Why my ';sister in law'; gets everything and not me?
It is better not to see an insult. It takes two to make a quarrel but only one to end. Believe in yourself . You create your own self worth, confidence %26amp; value. Never change who you are at heart. Never dull your shine for somebody else. Lend yourself to others but give yourself to yourself.


People's opinion of you is not your reality. Like you said, 'I am very nice and helpful person'. So like the person you are and recognize the jewel within! No one can make you feel otherwise without your consent. Do not torture yourself un-necessarily.


Stay away and have your space. Think about what you want and act accordingly. Right things will happen at the right time. You have the time. Take care and love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment