Saturday, August 21, 2010

I feel like I don't exactly ';fit in'; is this normal?

I just transferred colleges 14hrs from home....I'm a junior I live with 3 girls. All 3 girls have boyfriends %26amp; 2 of the girls boyfriends live here without paying any rent, while the other girl lives @ her boyfriends.





I'm not included in anything...i.e. my roommate had a birthday party I was not invited to etc. (apparently last yrs roommate had same issue) felt as if she wasn't included at all.





It's just an odd living situation. 2 of the girls are in band %26amp; only hang with the ';band people'; across the street. And the other girl is just ';psycho'; and only associates with her boyfriend





I'm trying to make my own friends here and join clubs. Unfortunately my parents cannot afford for me to get a smaller sized apartment I.e. a (3 br) or (2 br) instead of a (4br) so I'm stuck here until the end of the year unless I move in with 4 new girls.





How do I deal with this ';awkward'; situation. Apparently the leasing office discovered that these girls are having there boyfriends stay %26amp; wants them to move out. My fear is they are going to blame ME for this situationI feel like I don't exactly ';fit in'; is this normal?
Well doesn't this just seem just like middle shcool? lol well atleast you can focus on your college now and you don't have to worry about anything esle really and if they move out then they're will be others to move in and will most likely respect you because you were there befor them :D


I hope it works outI feel like I don't exactly ';fit in'; is this normal?
Just do what you have to do with school and mind your p's and q's. If you ever want to chat sometime send a message or something. :)
First of all, how can they blame you? that completely unfair! If they accuse you of anything they're using you as a scape goat





second, it seems like these people aren't worth your time spent worrying about them. They seem very self-involved, not good!





we all make an effort to make new people feel welcome and it's a huge sign of immaturity if this isn't the case.





moving in somewhere new is never easy and it's even harder to make friends. But hang in there, you'll definately get there. You seem like a smart person.





don't worry when you're not included in something, it's them with the problem, not you.





give it time and you'll find a group you get on with for sure, in the mean time forget the others....

No comments:

Post a Comment