Monday, August 16, 2010

My boyfriend is settling with me.. What do I do?

My boyfriend and I have almost been dating for a year now. We live together, have a cat together and have talked about getting married. We get into fights all the time, sometimes so bad that we break up (but get back together almost instantly) or I start packing to move out. We havn't fought for the past couple weeks, and everything has been fine but tonight I was watching a music video with a girl in it.. and I just mentioned how her body was boyish and I think thats not attractive in a woman. He told me that its attractive and whatnot and started going on about what is perfect to him, and well, it wasnt me. He always tells me ';Youre the most beautiful girl in the world';, so I said to him ';Why do you lie and tell me that, when you think other girls are prettier than me?'; and he admitted that I wasnt the most beautiful, and there are others out there that are prettier. I told him that if I'm not the most beautiful girl to him in his eyes that he's just settling. Now.. I expected him to come around and tell me I am the most beautiful or just, not to worry and that I'm the only one for him.. but instead now he wants to put our relationship on hold and have a ';break';. He wants me to move out and he wants to date other people to see if he can find someone better... What the hell do I do? I'm not just going to sit around while he dates other people and then decides in the end ';Oh well I guess Heathyr was the best.. in this city anyway'; I'm not going to be used like that! But at the same time I love him, and I don't want to lose him..


Help..My boyfriend is settling with me.. What do I do?
You are asking for suicide when asking to compare yourself to other women in a relationship. Its show all us women's insecurities with our bodies and beauty.


He obviously found you attract when you meet. Try and give yourself a boost and love the things you love about yourself and they will project to him and other men.





Your right in saying he wants a break to meet other women. That is what the classic 'break' means. Maybe you should try this break and bring back that confidence you need and gain some confidence by meeting other men and give that a taste yourself?


If he truely loves you he will soon enough want you back and vise versa...





Good luckMy boyfriend is settling with me.. What do I do?
Er... nothing. you said something stupid, and got an honest answer. You brought this on yourself. He probably wouldn't have even given it a thought if you hadn't mentioned it.


You ask questions, you get answers and it serves you right.
Why the hell did you question him when he told you you were the most beautiful girl.


I dont understand why people cant just take the compliment and then let it be. instead of stirring everything up again. This probably isnt helpful to you, but let him go. You brought this upon yourself - and he's obviously sick of it.
You have to let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment