Monday, August 16, 2010

Boyfriend Help~! Tell How You React?

Hey





Okay, umm.. My boyfriend (Jer.) is like really sweet, nice, ';smart';, and protective. But he is a total flirt sometimes. And today, My best friend ever told me she likes him. I wasn't mad, I just told her I can't do anything about it and I won't stop her. He said Good, like he wanted her to like him, but I don't know. So they were talking and He would barely talk to me. And she was asking me what things he likes and whatever. So I leave and he gets all confused as to why I left. So when I do come back (10 min later), He's like all over me. Saying I love you I love you You're My everything. And my friend looks really mad, but not at me I'm guessing. So he leaves and it's just me and my friend so we are talking and she keeps bringing him up like everything is about him, and by no means do I not like talking about him, just not with someone who is my best friend and likes him. So She leaves and I call his ex (One of my best friends) and Im like crying because He will barely talk to me. And she was like no help, but I think he likes my friend. And she called him and they were talking and he hardly ever lets me call because his family is....weird and no one knows he's my boyfriend. And My friend has this bad habit of liking others girls boyfriends. So like she's really pretty and Im not. And I think he may be cheating on me with her. I texted him earlier because I felt totally alone in the world and I told him. He was acting like a total *** about it. He just left, He said Aw sorry Good Night





I dont know, maybe Im over reacting





What would you get out of all of that?Boyfriend Help~! Tell How You React?
I think you need to find another boyfriend who wouldn't do **** like that to you. %26amp;%26amp; A new friend.Boyfriend Help~! Tell How You React?
ure friend is not a friend.. friends dont do that.. N ure man is an idiot
i would get that he's a douche and that he doesn't deserve you? i dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment