Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you know you love someone enough to marry them?

I can't imagine myself finding someone where I'm just so absolutely crazy about them that I want to devote the rest of my life to them. Is one supposed to always feel love just pouring from there body? Or does one just eventually feel stable and ';numb'; but they just assume the love is still there? If a person had been with his/her girl/boyfriend for many many years and was afraid if they were to get married he/she would regret it because they wouldn't love their significant other enough or something. Is that normal or is that a sign that maybe that person hasn't found the one? What are those determining factors or potential martial love?How do you know you love someone enough to marry them?
I think you love someone enough to marry them, when you love them enough that you are ready to stop looking for someone better.How do you know you love someone enough to marry them?
That's why you spend a great deal of time with and go through the fights, trials, and good times. The crazy love you feel when you've been with them a short time becomes less crazy with time. Your love for them deepens and matures. When you've reached that point and you think your relationship and endure the test of time then you can get married.
i guess you just realize you could never be without the person, because if that person were gone, you would feel lost and not your whole self.


i dated my husband for 7 years before marriage. i never really felt uncontrollable jump on him lust, i just felt that he was hot stuff, and he was(is)everything i was looking for. it took 7 years to realize this, and if we would have gotten married earlier, it would have been a disaster because we were too young and not sure of what we both wanted.


i know i will be with him til death.


that is a good feeling.
You'll know when you don't need to ask on yahoo answers hun. I don't know if it's normal or not, but it does sound like nervousness or a lack of confidence in yourself to truly love someone else. I mean do you not think you're good enough for that person?





Basically you'll know when you truly find someone who you want to be with forever. Good luck hun.
When you know, you know. Plenty of people will probably tell you the same thing but it's true.


For me, I know that I love my soon-to-be husband. It's not always a hot burning passionate love but it's a constant thing. There are days when I'd really like to throttle him but I still love him to bits.


Oh and a really strong friendship helps. If you only have that hot passionate love then what will happen when that eventually dies down?
Well you love someone when you have a way of calming each other when mad or upset...or making each other laugh and being your self even if its dorky...just being able to share things and be open and be comfortable...you need commitment and be able to adapt...when your married..you keep each other up and down....you support one another...think of your love as someone to keep you strong to get through this world and defeating all the challenges we're given
The love grows. At least mine does. Getting married next month and I love him more now than ever. I can't imagine being without him and can't imagine ever being with someone else. Being married is only the icing on the cake, I would be with him forever without it.
I couldn't imagine NOT being with my fiance forever. I love him as much as I love myself, and I trust him, respect him, and love to spend my time with him. When you meet someone who compliments you and that makes your life better, you know it's good.
I Believe It's When You Can't Bear To Be Apart From Them.


I Can't Imagine My Life Without My Fiance, I Seriously Don't Think I'm Strong Enough Without Him.





When You Know You Love, Trust %26amp; Respect Them, You'll Know For Sure If You Want Them To Be In Your Life Forever.



You just know the feeling. It comes fro the heart. It also says do you want to grow old with me? What do we like? What do we dis-like? Do i see myself with person the rest of my life. Is this person good for me and why? love love %26amp; love Good luck!
Being in love with someone is not always going to be this crazy passionate OMG feeling. It has its ups and downs ..... but through it all u know thats where u rather be. I believe that u just know when u found that person .... its not a question in ur mind.
You will know. If you have to ask the question or have any doubts what so ever your not ready.





when you find the right one you will know beond doubt.
it shouldn't be something you think about; it's a feeling, a feeling that you have no doubts about-a feeling even more sure than there is air. (= lol.
Its not something you can think about it just happens. Its not a thought, its a feeling.
you can always get a divorce if things dont work out. which hopefully they will :) i think u will feel it when the time is ready .. good luck
It would come NATURALLY....and then suddenly you'll feel... ';She's the ONE.'; Literally anyways you just haven't met the ONE yet
When you meet your childhood or favourite crush and do not want to cheat on them, then you love your spouse and ready to get married
trust me when the time comes you'll know


(my sister was really worried abot the same thing last month and had no bouyfriend and this month she is getting engaged)
The way you truely know is... Ask yourself if you feel comfortable giving them half of everything?
When you can't imagine spending your life apart from them :)
When you find them you won't have to be asking this question.
if u have doubt i think u shouldnt..u gotta love the person without question and i think u will know..im only 18 and not gonna get married for a while so thats just what i think
if you have to ask on the internet, then i guess it might not be real, just think about that
when you love yourself first and stop asking that question you know you are ready... follow your heart...
when u feelll iti n ur heart, but u r heart myst be open for love.
trust me honey when ur in love you know it you dont have to question it!!!
just listen to your heart
u know when u dont have to ask ppl
idk i think if u fell it and u really like him or her the i guess thats true love
when I was growing up I had this Idea in my head of what love was and I got it from old movies. I thought that it was going to be intense and beautiful and hit me like a rock! and I always held my standard to this level...and I was single alot because of it! then I had a boyfriend who I had dated for 3 years and had broken up with but still cared about. one day he decided that we should get married. he proposed 3 times and I always said no I'm waiting for ';THE ONE'; and I will know him when I see him! but after a while I began to question why I was still such good friends with my ex-boyfriend? and why he wanted me to move to Charleston and be his little Navy wife? maby what I was holding out for didnt' exist I had never seen it? my parents didn't have that! aren't movies fake anyway? so I started to consider his offers. then it hit me! one day I was talking to my brothers best friend who I had known since elementary school and It hit me...hey this could work. our romance sprang up out of nothing overnight! one day he came to a party at my house and stayed to take care of my drunk butt and never went home! that was 2 years ago and I am happy to say we just got married! and he is everything I had always hoped for (but never saw) I joke that I knew he was the one because I could live with him and I still liked him. but really just looking at him makes me smile. and the way that he makes me feel is so deep and true that I dont hesitate putting my heart and soul in his hands. there was nothing to consider it was obvious to us and to everyone around us! we don't even want me time. I plan my whole day around when I can see him and he will drive me to work for that extra 15 minutes. the signs you should be looking for when considering marraige potential are TRUST, UNDERSTANDING and A DESIRE TO PLEASE ONE ANOTHER! without these everything will be hard work. it can be done but it just isn't the same. My husband is truley a gift from God and I honestly for the first time in my life can say that I am luckier to have him than he is to have me! and that is something that stability and numbness can't even compare to.
When you don't have to ask this question.





Love is something you know better than yourself (K. Hunter quote). It can't be doubted. My mister and I have been together 2 and a half years, and we're still as crazy about each other as when we first realized we wanted more than just friendship.





Love, in the beginning, is tingly, magical, and exciting because it is no new and exciting, touching everything in your life. Then it gives way to an intimacy (not physical) that you wouldn't trade for all the butterflies in the world (though they still make their appearance now and again).





If you ever fear you don't love someone enough, you don't love them at all. I have no doubt that my mister will live happily and lovingly all the days of our shared life, because we aren't basing our relationship on mere feelings, but friendship, respect, trust, and communication.
  • wavy hair
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment