Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much did your life change when you met your other half?

I am just wondering how much you have changed since you met your husband/wife, girl/boyfriend?





Since meeting my boyfriend 2 years ago, I have changed so much. When I met him I was studying media production and had dreams of working at the BBC. I met him halfway through the course and within 2 months I had dropped out to spend as much time with him as I could. Soon after that reality hit and I got a boring full time job in an office.





2 years on, we are living together and are talking about things such as marriage and children. When I was at college, I hated kids and thought that people wanting to get married were just doing it so they weren't lonely.





I have given up my dream of living in London and working somewhere like the BBC to work in a shop and get an average wage and come home to the man I love, and cook our tea and look after him. I don't regret it now, because when I look back on it, it probably wasn't going to happen and I would just be broke and alone in London.





I was wondering if people that are a bit older and are married with children regretted their decisions when they were 18.





I just feel like none of my friends are going through this, and I don't really know if other people have gone through this or not.





thanks for any help xxHow much did your life change when you met your other half?
Well, I met my husband, instantly fell in love with him, when I met him in October, we got engaged in November and married in February, three months later!!!





Our life has changed a lot, at first it was hard, but we enjoyed life really good, we both had jobs and we did not plan on having kids for a while until our financial situation got better, well, LOL, it never did.





Well, after we were married for five years, we got pregnant, unplanned, but well worth it!!!!





I was so ready for my new life, tired of the old one, and JMO and only JMO, there is not age limit to when you are ready.





Honey, if you are ready, you are ready!!!





Who cares what others think? As long as you are happy!!!How much did your life change when you met your other half?
I met my mrs when i was 20 i was gonna go abroad to work in the states,as i was a croupier at the time!


But fell madly in love.


Been together now for 17yrs married for 8, 3 children i work for fords!


But she's my best friend i still adore her, as she does me!


Things just happen that way!


I have no regrets!


As long as your happy!
Sounds like your life might be pretty good. Getting a nice paying job and living good is a 20-21st century concept. I don't think it has to be the only way to live. You will always regret something but sounds to me like your doing good. Yes meeting someone changed my life around as well.
since meeting my current bf i i gave up hope in meeting a great guy, this man treats me the way a woman is supposed to be treated. btw 1st guy i ever thought about getting married 2.





so smitten XD
People who stumble into relationships too young, and give up their dreams for them, do often have regrets later on. They can even be bitter.
I met my other half but followed my own dreams as well. Yeah they were unlikely but I managed to make it work. Another half shouldnt hold you back they should help you move forward.
No Change at all In fact life is still the same. Same job same place where we live nothing new
She stopped me from commiting suicide...





so, she she gave me life,love and happyness...
I have rued that day ever since !!!!
i didn't die, when i thought i would.. :D
Blimey seems like you gave up a lot to be with your partner. What did he give up for you though?! You must be regretting it a little if you have to ask this question and if your thinking about what could have been! yes theres the possibility that you could have ended up alone and broke, but you could have carried on with your dreams regardless and your partner, if they understood, would have stood by you and you could be much happier now with your dream job and partner by your side.





I think you've given up your dreams for this one person that theres no guarantee that you'll still be together in years to come! if your happy then i wont say anymore and im happy for you, but if you have to ask this question and bring up the past, are you happy?!





ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years and in that time i have changed jobs from pizza hut to a solicitors as a legal secretary, i have moved out of my parents house to move into house with him, i own a car and am independent! i am much happier than i was two years ago in a dead end job living at home and living off my parents!
I met my boyfriend while getting divorced. I never thought I would meet someone so soon after being with someone else for 17 years. I was so down %26amp; out thinking my life was over %26amp; what an utter failure I was.





My boyfriend really helped me through the tough times. And he made me realize how utterly miserable I was married to my now ex-husband. I am so happy now. It's going to be a year in a few days that my boyfriend %26amp; I have been together.





I never would have imagined meeting my soulmate while getting divorced. Funny how things work out.
Well I am only 19 and my boyfriend and I are very serious. We are living together and talking about marriage and children too. You're never really to young to fall in love and want a future with someone. At least you found love now rather than when you were in your 30's.


And yes, my life has changed a whole lot since i've been with him. That's what you can expect though when you are in love. None of what you are saying is at all a bad thing. Be happy you have someone to love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment