Saturday, August 21, 2010

Doe's My ex boyfriend's new girlfriend sound pregnat???

okay my ex boyfriend girl friend been wrting him on myspace saying this i might possibly miss you too;)


tonight we are going to this fish %26amp; chips van that is around the corner for dinner....they serve it out of a trailer like thing and i have to say neptunes has nothin on their food.


this place is open every wednesday and friday and the owners are friends of theirs, and although my gpa is a health food freak i make him go! wish you and the rest of california could taste it and no one would ever go back to neptunes! haha jealous yet?? ill bring you home some!


and last week she wrote this i am craving biscuits %26amp; gravy and some blueberry pancakes %26amp; some eggs so how about you get on that and ill come over and eat :) hahaha


do u think she's pregnat the last time they were together was around early june...my ex did me sooo wrong all that i had to put up with for seven years then he just leaves me for her and now i think that B#@$h is pregnat it hurts so bad and he won't leave me alone.Doe's My ex boyfriend's new girlfriend sound pregnat???
I think you sound like a stalkerDoe's My ex boyfriend's new girlfriend sound pregnat???
It's time to get over your ex and move on with your life. Just because she was craving that doesn't mean she's pregnant. My fiancee craves a lot of things and he sure as hell isn't pregnant..Worry about yourself and finding a new b/f obviously it wasn't meant to be between you two and you need to realize that.
I dont think shes pregnant...what i do think though is that your ex is a sleeze. Him not leaving you alone is great for him but it sucks for you. He's not allowing you to get over him. Uhave to fight back and not contact him. Delete from everything, eventually your memory. Good luck :)
leave your ex boyfriend alone!!! you have no business.he moved on just grow up and move on also!!! hold on i just read your other questions and you said the reason you both broke up was because he moved? try to keep your story's correct!!!
It just sounds like she wants breakfast... I mean if it was like watermelon and pickles she was craving maybe but all those things go together... Maybe she was watching an IHOP commercial?
Maybe you should stop lurking on myspace and go back to school. Brushing up on your English skills will be much better for you than stalking some .
He's your ex for a reason. Leave him alone, quit creating drama in your own head.
I think you need to get over your ex-boyfriend.
you sound jealous
just b/c someone is craving food doesnt make them pregnant...
I really wouldn't worry about it ....it is no longer your business! By reading his my space comments from her you are letting yourself feel all this pain and frustration. As hard as it is to be okay with such a long relationship ending so badly by dwelling on these things you can't let yourself heal from the break up. Go out and do something fun for you!!!! And stay away from reading his myspace stuff any more you need to cut all ties from him so that you can start to rebuild your life! Good luck I hope you can move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment