Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you do when ignoring a problem dosn't help?

I will try to make my story as short as possible. I am a military wife, and I really don't have many friends. It seems like every girl I meet turns out to be some drama queen. Im not perfect, and I have made my mistakes as well, but not nearly as bad as some of these girls. Here are the three girls I was friends with....the first one is negative about everyone she meets. She talks crap about everyone, and acts like she is above everyone when she really isn't. Another girl is a big young, has kids, and can be a little immature at times, but I don't think she is fully grown up yet,so it's a little more understandable. Then, there is this other girl that I was pretty close with. She told me to stay away from both of those girls because they cause to much ';drama'; or whatever. Well, this girl ended up being a fair weather friend. She always came to stay at my house when her boyfriend was out of town, but when he was back she didn't want anything to do with me. She had a miscarriage after I had been taking her to her dr appointmens, and didnt bother to tell me, but she told everyone else! I would have been there for her!


Anyway, she wanted to stay at my home last year..once again. I said yes at first like an idiot, but ended up having to tell her no because my husband was told he was leaving in a few weeks, and I had family coming, so there was no room. She didn't get it. She still kept calling everyday asking if she could come..ignoring the fact that I told her no, and I didnt want to be mean. Anyway, so she turned it into this huge thing, stopped talking to me, and became best friends with the other two girls. I am slightly friends with the younger girl still, but not with the other one because she always would email me asking me things that weren't her business. Like, why me and one of the girls were fighting! So, anyway, this girl started talkinig to me out of the blue on facebook again. Weird. Now, the other girl that was my better friend is talking about ME on her facebook about how she dosn't want to try to be my friend ever again because of everything I put her through!





What should I do? This happened almost a year ago. I really don't need this crap..my husband and I are trying to have a baby, and Im trying to focus on school. I don't understand why they still talk about me? It was not even that big of a deal! That horrible thing about it is that my husband works under this girls boyfriend who has higher rank, and is the biggest ahole I have ever met!What do you do when ignoring a problem dosn't help?
just MOve onWhat do you do when ignoring a problem dosn't help?
don't sweat the small stuff





don't worry about her she is not got a life so she wants to ruin yours,but she can only do it if you let her.also if you start it with her your boyfriend will catch the brunt of it at work so don't even give her a second thought

No comments:

Post a Comment