Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I, a plus size girl, find a boyfriend?

I know I'm a great person, blah blah blah, and I have so many friends I could fill two football stadiums. I'm always told I'm cute, pretty, and nice, very funny, and all that great stuff. And I'm not complaining at all, it's just that if I'm so great, then why can't I get a guy to want to be in a serious relationship with me? I just can't understand why someone so great can't find just one person. I know guys judge girls by their outward apperance (we all do it) but the only thing wrong with me is a few extra pounds. Are there any guys out there who don't mind? Where are they? How can I find one? How do I get one to notice me, and not just want to be my friend? I need help. I hate sounding like a baby, but I'm a freshman in college and has never had a real boyfriend..... yeah I know sad isn't it!!!!How do I, a plus size girl, find a boyfriend?
I know it is frustrating..but belive me there is some guys that like bigger woman----I think it is great that you know you want a serious boyfriend and not just somone in your life---keep with what you want---also you will find him when you are no longer looking----trust me stop worrying-----your trying to hard. Jsut losen up and have fun being single! I know easier said then done----but i found my soulmate after not caring if I ever found anyone.





take care hun


and good luck!How do I, a plus size girl, find a boyfriend?
you dont exaclty find a boyfriend. they find you. just wait for the perfect guy.
Yes it will come. I'm 33 years old and single. I prefer to be single than be in a relationship with someone who is not right for me. How are you going about trying to meet other people? Perhaps you should consider joining one of the on line dating sites. Good Luck!
continue to be yourself.. people can sense when someone is desperate .. be confident , dont be overbearing


be a good listener ..





be modest





be YOU
Hey girlfriend there are lots of men who like their women PHAT, Have a great attitude and keep yourself together, when the time is right he'll find you
You don't say how old you are, and that makes a difference. Very young guys are all about superficial things. If you're really young, give it some time. In any case, just be yourself. You want someone who'll appreciate you for yourself, not for the image. Meanwhile, stay fit, walk, lose the junk food and you'll feel better, which will show in your attitude. IMHO you need a new web ID. Moose sounds like you're putting yourself down. If YOU don't think you're great, how can you expect someone else to?


Good Luck!
Different strokes across the face for different folks.
don't be in a hurry. you will find a creat guy in time. try coffee clubs, church, the bowling ally, a health club, camping in the summer and so on
My dear, just what do you call ';a few extra pounds?'; Do you mean you are a size 16 or 26? If you really mean a few, like 30 or so, then you have no problem. If you are grossly obese, it is unlikely you are going to be attractive to men in a sexual or romantic way.


I suggest that you see your doctor, get on a reasonable diet and exercise program and shape up.


One other thing....boys judge by outward appearances. Men see character and inner beauty. Forget the boys and get to know real men.
maybe your standards are too high, try to lower it and things will start to go your way :)
I'm plus sized myself, never had a serious relationship before as all i ever found were guys who just wanted sex or are so shallow they only want a certain looking girl. But i found a really nice guy who likes me for me. It will happen, it might take a while but it will happen.
Just be yourself, thats the best way to find someone who is attracted to you:) If a man cant accept you for who you are he's not worth it.
You will find someone, you just have to be patient. Most guys are probably just looking for the girls who are going to give it up quickly. I'm a college freshman too. You should join some activities that place you in the situation with guys. When you are least expecting it, someone will come along. You can try going off campus to a club or something, and dress nicely, believe me, you will find a guy.
It will come.
There are plenty of MEN that enjoys a big-boned woman. Hold your head up.. maybe you haven't had the RIGHT man step your way please believe he will show up right on time.. A true man looks at the inner soul, look around you Barbie's has gone bye bye. Yes plastic made ones will be around, You have something special to give a good man hold on don't settle for nothing else and its a good thang you didn't find a man that just wants you for your body, You have VALUE hold on to that most woman are walking around here trying to pick up their heart or gain a pound or 2.. Love your self.. that Knight will come enjoy school, life and all gifts that god will and have given you.
first of all, that's not sad because i know alot of people who didn't get a serious relationship till college. Anywayz, just be patient I promise you a great guy will come %26amp; you'll fall madly in love with him. But, it's just taking some time cuz, it's just not your turn yet. Good things happen to people that wait. Remember that. If you patient, that certain someone will come %26amp; sweep you off your feet. GooD LucK %26lt;3
There are lots of men other there that like there woman on the soft side. When you are not looking the right guy will find you. Go to party's and have fun, be yourself, and believe me it will happen.
go for oversize men or lose weight. Sorry but as a normal weight guy, I can get normal weight women. Big huge women, Tried um once and never again.
Don't set your sights too high. Find a guy that likes you for you. Maybe a plus size guy?
Dont worry just continue to be your self. And when the time is right you will find that special guy. As the saying goes ';every jar has a lid.'; Just let what ever is gonna happen happen. Try talking to guys and when least expect it you will find mr. right GOOD LUCK. I hope I helped. God bless you
Some Guys believe in appearance, but that is not all.


You see sometimes personality will win over, but if you have a bad personality it is unlikely you will ever get anyone to date you.


If you have an understanding personality and you can be generous then time will find you a partner.


you see all the pretty girls can be a ***** and have hundreds on boyfriends, but a sincere if slightly overweight girl is more likely to find a partner for life, if She is willing to allow a bit of give and take.


Don't be a *****, there is no reason to be, allow yourself a little more leeway and you will find someone for life.
LOOK ITS VERY EASY TO LOSE WEIGHT...EAT LESS AND EXCERSISE...HOW HARD IS THAT COME ON...WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO BE WITH YOU IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF??? MEN SEE HEAVY WOMEN AND DONT WANT TO MARY THEM CAUSE THEY CAN SEE THEM GAINING MORE WIGHT AFTER PREGNANCY....WOMEN GAIN WEIGHT AFTER PREGNANCE CAUSE THEY ARE LAZY..I ALSO GAIN WEIGHT BUT MY *** IS RIGHT BACK IN THE GYM AND WORKING OUT...ITS SO SIMPLE..NO SKILL INVOLVED AT ALL..I HOPE YOU START WORKING OUT, YOU WILL HAVE MORE ENERGY AND FEEL MUCH BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF
  • wavy hair
  • wwe myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment