Saturday, August 21, 2010

If you get beat up did you have it coming?

I got into a fight at school and I'm sick of people saying I had it coming! But I didn't! Just because I was hooking up with this girls boyfriend behind her back doesn't mean I deserve to have her pounding on me. I mean he's just as guilty as I am and I know he really likes me. I know he does because he told me that he was going to break up with her anyway soon. Now he said he definetely will because he sees how crazy she is since she attacked me like she did. I mean how can people at school be so rude to say I had it coming? No one deserves that! Especailly not me. I mean I'm a nice girl and most people like me!If you get beat up did you have it coming?
You should know better!!!


That is just the skankiest behaviour.





Just because he is as bad as you, that does not make what you did right...





Grab some morals and ethics, then no doubt any future poundings will be put on the back burner.If you get beat up did you have it coming?
I'm soory but if i were that boys girlfriend i'd pound your face till it comes out your ***. And when i couldn't beat you up i'd dream about burning you with a flame thrower. But that's just me and please don't take it seriously.
It depends.





In your case, you had it coming. Nice girls don't steal boyfriends.
I don't know your age, but I'm going to assume (pretty young)... Honestly, if he really like you, he would've broke up with her first then give it some time to start with you. Also, don't put yourself in situations like this. There are plenty of guys out there and I'm not going to say they are all the same, but they have similar qualities%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; they'll say close to anything to get what they want. Anyways just think about your actions and be careful... Now school, a couple years from now%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;ADULT and trust me you don't want your face sliced, car blown up, hair burned, beaten, drag on streets/sidewalks until ur skin comes out, harassed, stalked, death threats%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; do u want me to keep going??? It's a rough world and you live in it%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; so open your eyes!!!
keep your hand out of the honey pot and you won't get stung...that guy is with someone else...i still think it's wrong for someone to beat another person up....but let this be a lesson to you...GET YOUR OWN MAN.....
yea u had it coming...i would have beat both of u down

No comments:

Post a Comment