Monday, August 16, 2010

I want to this girls boyfriend instead of her ';brother'; how can i be more of a potential boyfriend?

its about 6 months into our new best friend status and we are lovin it. at first i liked her but as i got to know her she was immature and acted like a child at times. she broke up with her 2year boyfriend because of the distance and is not goin back to him. now that i look back on it i think she wanted me. she said about ten times ';aw u like me'; and i would say i didnt and shove her as a joke. she wispered in my ear ur cute but and at times and even now she pokes me in my but, which is the friend zone. we argue sometimes and most of the times im right. and i like the fights we have. we have good and bad times. and shes says i complain a lot,smh and i dont think i have the chance anymore if i continue the way i do. my friend says i should start being nice to her and b a gentleman. i think we would make a good couple because she is very religous and i want to b more religous. not to mention no sex b4 marriage. sigh.. i luv her.. so is there anything i can do to make this work?I want to this girls boyfriend instead of her ';brother'; how can i be more of a potential boyfriend?
aw, that's sweet that you're willing to be more religious for her. Most guys are just like: sex sex sex sex sex... you get the point, lol. She obviously flirts with you a lot (poking, ur cute, etc.) which means she already is starting to think of you as more then a brother. You don't do those things to your sibling ;) Girls do love a gentlemen! But be yourself. Just talk to her! Tell her you really like her and would like to be more then friends. Tell her what you're willing to change to make things work or ask her what she wants.I want to this girls boyfriend instead of her ';brother'; how can i be more of a potential boyfriend?
Ask her how she feels about you, otherwise there's not a lot you can do right now.


If she does like you too, you two can obviously work out something, see where to go from there.





Btw, I lol'd at this: ';she pokes me in my but';
i didnt know getting poked in the butt was a friendly thing....i thought it was just gay
no sex before marriage is the dumbest **** ever. you need a test drive before you buy the car.
Sounds like a freak

No comments:

Post a Comment