Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I want a nice conversation with my boyfriend over text.?

I want to have a conversation on us. or have him tell me how pretty i am. Just like all the other girls boyfriends get at school. btw, I'm 12. Please help.I want a nice conversation with my boyfriend over text.?
Well maybe he isn't the right guy for you.I want a nice conversation with my boyfriend over text.?
He might not be that kind of guy.


Sure, have nice conversations with him but guys dun really like it when girls go fishing for compliments. I'm sure he thinks your pretty...but don't push it on him.


And a little piece of advice: dun compare your relationship with a boy to another's persons boyfriend. All relationships are different.
so youve never had a conoversation with your boyfriend and do either of you have fones and do you know each other numbers? and you should just text him and see where it goes from there
and how do you need help with that..? what do you want us to do? snap our fingers and make everything better?
How can we help? We can tell your bf to tell you you're pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment