Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My boyfriend threatens to commit suicide?

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for over 3 years now, we have broken up a couple times. One time we broke up, and i started going out with someone else, only for a week. a couple months later me and my boyfriend got back and he told me he almost commited suicide when me and this boy went out...


A couple of weeks ago he lied to me, told me he was alone when he was hanging out with this girl. The only reason he told me about it was because the girls boyfriend was going to tell me, (nothing happened) but i still didnt understand why he lied, we got in a huge fight and almost broke up, yet again he tells me he was going to commit suicide..


I am not sure what to do because although I love him, I feel like he puts to much pressure on me, he tells me he wants to stay together forever, and he has a pretty bad life, so im the only one he really talks to about it. also its my senior year in highschool and im getting a little sick of feeling tied down. I cant hangout with any guys, even though he lied and went behind my back with some girl. Even though he knows I dont care if he hangs out with girls..


Also, sometimes when we get in fights he yells at me and tells me how i make things worse and how he was having a terrible day to begin with. It doesnt seem fair that when something happens its put on me..


He even tried to make it okay that he lied by saying, ';well you lied to me'; I was like when.. ';and hes like when we were broken up and you hungout with (the boy i went out with)';


It always ends up on me. He never admits to doing anything wrong.


I just feel confused and unsure of what to do... Im sorry this is so long. Please help :/My boyfriend threatens to commit suicide?
Wow...I know how he must be feeling. Not accually. But um I do tnd to get suicide thoughts too. Im not sur If i can be much help. I mean All I can say is find a way to get away from this. But chances are if you do (if he is really sure bout doing it) he may kill himself. But if you dont leave you may have to put up with this almost forever. The best thing for you to do, cause you want to get away from this right? well hate to say it...but leave him. Yeah this kinda sounds tough, and your in a rough spot too, so IDK how your feeling about all this. But I stand by my decision. It wasnt a problem for him to go out and talk to this girl, so if you leave him, wouldnt he go and talk to girls anyways? Idk. Im sorry if im not much help. But I wish you the best:) Im sure you will find out what to do, I promise:)My boyfriend threatens to commit suicide?
Sounds like a f*cking freak!
Aww i literally read this and felt quite shocked, It seems you've both got a problem here.


And maybe it's for the best you're not together anymore, I know if i was in this situation i'd ask him what committing suicide will do, you guys are a high school thing and it wont last forever. Some people need to understand that, Wish i could help more =(
He's all talk. Call his bluff, don't cave into his suicide threats. They're designed to make you feel sorry for him. He has no idea what a relationship is all about. When he lies about his going out with other girls, his dream of ';being together forever'; is nothing but smoke.





Dump this loser or he'll drag you into the same pit of degradation that he lives in.
You need to tell his parents what he said. And then tell them that you are going to break up with him and they probably need to get a hold of someone at the suicide prevention hot line or get him check into a hospital if there's any degree of seriousness to his threats.





Once you've done that, you need to cut off all communications with this guy. He is dangerous. Threatening to commit suicide is a technique people use to try to control their partners. If you stay with him, he will control and manipulate you and your whole life will be miserable. What he is doing is EVil (that's not just evil with a capital E, but also a capital V too).





Get away from him, get away from him, get away from him. He doesn't love you. All he loves is that he possesses you.
please listen to me plz....


break up with him it is a very unhealthy relationship and it could become violent and a hazard to yourself


Im in high school to and i've seen this happened the girl gets really messed up emotionally its up to him what he does he is clinging to u u have to cut him of right now if your not going to do it for yourself do it for your family that loves you and for him so that he can move on with his life

No comments:

Post a Comment