Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Help! Should I continue to be this girls boyfriend?

Really long, so if you read this...your cool!








Ok so there's this girl I know from school and she acts like a total b*tch to everyone. She is a real jerk and insults everyone. She's also arrogant and stuck up. She flirts with guys alot but they usually aren't interested. She acts like a evil little stuck up princess and hurts everyone verbally


I'm one of the few people that dosent actually hate her, she's insulted me in the past, but I've ignored it. She has a few ';friends'; and I'm one of them. We arent super friendly, but we get along.


So the other day during school she invited me to have lunch with her. I said ';Alright'; It was fun, we have some stuff in common. She said that we should go out sometime. Towards the end of the lunch period she gave me her cell number. I wasn't sure what to do, so I gave her mine. As lunch was ending, she said she'd talk to me later, and then she put a hand on my shoulder, leaned in, and kissed me! (It was just a peck on the lips) But still!


So, I went out with her, and she was her bratty, sassy self. But she was nice to me. We had a fair amount of stuff in common, and we flirted with eachother some.


But then word leaked at school that I was going out with the b*tchy girl that nobody likes. Everyone calls her ugly, and saying that she has no boobs and stuff. I disagree, she's very pretty, she has blonde hair a freckles, a combination that makes her really cute. And she defnitley has boobs.


So, we hung out a few times after that, and went on another date, which was fun. But she's still an evil princess, just not to me and a few other people.


So, what do you guys think I should do? I'm starting to get a crush on this girl (ever notice how when someone likes you, you start to like them just because of that?) and she isnt mean to me, like she is a to a bunch of other people. Well yes, she's insulted me a little bit in the past and pushed me around, but that was then. And she does this to everybody. But her flirting, and her lips, and her boobs, have completely lured me into her arms, so to speak. She's a bad girl, sassy and b*tchy, and an all around not-nice person. But I'm totally wrapped around her finger. What do you think? Should I stay her boyfriend?


We're both 14, btw.Help! Should I continue to be this girls boyfriend?
Yes you should stay with her. It seems like you like each other. Perhpas you can take her out of her bitchy ways.
  • invision power and vbulletin forums
  • tend skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment