Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I found my husband cyber cheating on me with some girl in PA, what should I do?

THERE ARE MANY MORE, BUT HERE ARE A FEW HE WROTE TO HER AND HER BOYFRIEND FOUND THEM AND WROTE, SO READ THAT AND THE ONES MY HUSBAND WROTE TO HER, A GIRL HE'S NOT SEEN IN 20 YEARS. I'VE BEEN MARRIED TO HIM FOR 7 YEARS!





READ THIS LAST ONE SHOULD I LEAVE HIM OR STAY AND WORK IT OUT...HE SAID HE WAS SORRY WHEN I CAUGHT HIM BY DOWN LOADING A FREE PROGRAM FROM WEB CALLED KEYLOGGING AND I GOT HIS PASS CODES AND EVERYTHING HE WROTE AND THEN HER BOYFRIEND EMAILED ME! HERE ARE LETTERS: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!





Good morning, My Darling:


Many years ago, after the Theatre Guild Awards, when you won Best Actress for ';Bad Habits';, I walked you home. At that time you were staying somewhere off of Wilshire Blvd. It was such a great walk we had. I was in love with you then. After we arrived at your place, as I was leaving, you kissed me. It was a fantastic kiss. To this day, I have never felt any thing like that kiss. I didn't just walk, I floated home! I truly knew that night how much I was in love with you. I was kissed by my soulmate. My love for you has never faded. It's only grown stronger. When was the first time you knew you were in love with me? I know it must have been later on. I've dreamed and prayed for the day you would be talking to me the way you have in these e-mails. I love you more then I've loved anyone. You are my soulmate. Yes, I want to be with you. Things will take time, but Kate and I will be talking after she recovers. Yes, that will be a tough time, but as I said before, knowing that you, my dearest love are back in my life, is everything. I want you to know, that my wife is a good person, with a good heart, it might not seem that way to you after what she said to you, I tell you that, so you won't worry about me in dealing with her recovery. PLEASE, lets be desceet!. As I said before, my wife is pre-surgery, and can't get upset. We don't want a repeat of what just happened. Well, there it is. It's out in the Universe. Please call me, early morning on 5/5. Yes, she will be in the Hospital, but I'm off from work and it's a good time. Just to hear your voice!! Then, we just continue with e-mails. THIS IS REALLY is ME WRITING YOU, WHO ELSE WOULD KNOW ABOUT ';BAD HABITS';? You are everything to me. MY LOVE, MY LIGHT, MY SOULMATE.


I LOVE YOU.


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXX鈥?br>




In answer to your questions. With my wife, what was once there is no longer. Things started to slide years ago. I'll talk to you again on my lunch break in ten min. Hope this answers your questions. See you in ten min.





THIS ONE IS VERY BAD FROM HER BOYFRIEND... Then she wrote him and said it was all to make her boyfriend jealous and she did not love him and now wife is pissed and she will throw you out now! READ:





Hi, I do not know you. But your husband is having cyber sex with my girlfriend and she stepped away from the computer to clean herself off of the spoowey from your husband's sperm! I don't know why they are still writing after I found out and told her to stop but it seems your husband is in love with my girl and not you! So I suggest you leave this bum and move on because you sound like a nice lady. Sorry it's all happening during your surgery, I'm sure your hubby knows what a frickin' fat old doo-doo head he is. My girl was playing him to get me jealous. she doesn't have a dime of her own money and she gets it all from me! I'm threw with this. TELL YOUR HUSBAND TO STOP WRITING MY GIRL LOVE LETTERS WHEN HE IS MARRIED TO YOU. I READ THEM ALL AND I THINK YOUR STUPID IDIOT HUSBAND NEEDS SERIOUS HELP. GET AS FAR AWAY FROM HIM AS YOU CAN, and when you read these, you will want to. Sorry for all this crap but my girlfriend is a bit crazy. You know that .... NO MORE LETTERS FROM YOUR HUSBAND PLEASE! JUST READ AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. WHAT YOU WILL DO, ONLY GOD KNOWS. I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR HUSBAND and you! DON'T WRITE US AGAIN!I found my husband cyber cheating on me with some girl in PA, what should I do?
Why would he contact a old fling now years later? And telling this other woman he loves her and soul mate and blah blah blah... I would leave him just because the fact now this moment in your life when you need your husband by your side and need his comfort and love.. He is over there writing love letter and talking on the phone to this woman... I would be really upset, Ya its not like there seeing each other but it's different when your telling someone you love them...


As for the girl being crazy.. I don't think so she knew what she was doing and if the boyfriend was there reading these love letters why did he let it continue to go on for xxx amount of time and talking on phones and what not...


Ya leave him.. It's not going to be easy but think about it he should be there to help take care of you and he is over there messing up..


I wish you the best!!I found my husband cyber cheating on me with some girl in PA, what should I do?
I would definitely talk to him. You need to find out if he really meant what he said. He could have meant it. Or he could have been bored and just wanted a little excitement. Either way, he needs to apologize. Just ask him straight up...did he mean it? Does he still love you? Does he want your marriage to work? If he is willing to stop doing this and you can try to get past it, then it is up to you. You really need to have a long conversation with him...find out where is head is at...
I would suggest you leave him because he is no good of a husband. If he had cyber sex and told that crazy girl that he feels nothing for you anymore then there's no point in staying with him. If he did it once then he'll keep doing it over and over again as you can see from the emails he wrote to her. It will be difficult to leave him but you'll get through it. You deserve a man who'll do you right. That husband of yours is not a man. He's still a little boy and has a lot of growing up to do. I was in the same situation as you. Don't let him convince you into staying with him because you'll only be hurting yourself. There are other fish in the sea.
Wow... First, you should stop talking in caps. Then, you should feel like a petty b**** for snooping. That's not right, no matter what you suspect is going on. Then, like a responsible adult, you should go talk to your husband about it rather than asking strangers on the internet to fix your twisted relationship for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment