Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HATE HER Do you thinks it right I got my boyfriend to dump his child from a previous relationship? Do you thin?

I met my boyfriend who had a girl aged 4 from a previous relationship. ';b'; my boyfriend broke up with his ex only about a month after he met me. I saw his daughter ';a'; and we got on really well. But after a while she did grate on me. She was very spoilt. Nevertheless me and ';A'; got on okay. Even when ';r'; His ex was proper jealous that we were together. Anyways I go pregnant with ';B'; and towards the end of my pregnancy I really started to hate her and didn't like that my boyfriend was paying so much money out for her and I guess I wanted it just to be me ';B'; and the baby. She was just like this annoying little person that came round at weekends and bleeded my partner dry of money.





So when I had my little girl. After a couple of months I told him I didn't want her round and after that I told him to stop seeing ';A'; So he stopped seing her about 4 weeks before her birthday. And didnt send a borthday card, gift etc. He innitially was hesistant to dump ';A'; when I first asked him. But when he realised how upset I was about her coming round and just wanting it just to be me him and our baby. He said yes and stopped seeing her completely. Now My baby is 12 months old and I have calmed down. I think I felt very touchy about my daughter when I first had her and wanted all the limelight on her. Now I am starting to feel different about the situation. I mean I dont want her back in our lifes now but because of this parents hate me. And A must of been really upset. .


WHAT DO THINK ABOUT THE SITUATION was I right or wrong. Its just I want my daughter to have everything and I cant help but put her first. I hate this A she got on my nerves even got on B nerves and he said his happy not seeing her cos ';R'; made her into a little brat (his words)





feel guilty but I feel my daughter should come first.HATE HER Do you thinks it right I got my boyfriend to dump his child from a previous relationship? Do you thin?
You are wrong wrong wrong.





';A'; was the child from the previous relationship right?





Well that's his child too. You want your child to come first, well he technicly has two children. It was very unfair of you to take this child's father away from her.





Shame on you.HATE HER Do you thinks it right I got my boyfriend to dump his child from a previous relationship? Do you thin?
ur completely wrong and if i was that daughters mother i woul gladly spit in your face coz you sound like a real scumbag


and your boyfriend sounds like exactly the same if he gladly stops seeing his daughter for you.





funnily enuf that is a child and what are you so stupid that you dont realise you have taken a 4 year olds dad away for your pathetic reasoning





what would you do if that man left you got a new bird and she stopped him from seeing your daughter??? and so before you get offended by the first fing i wrote would you not want to do that to that woman????





you are completely selfish, irresponsible and a waste of space and i hope he gets a new woman and does it to you so you can feel some of the pain you inflicted on that poor little girl
Why should your child come before his first born. He is an idiot for not standing up to you. No other person would come between me and my child...which shows that one day he may do this to your own daughter. Then how would you feel. You behaved in a disgusting way. You should go and apologise to that child's mother and your boyfriend is just as much to blame so shame on him too. Im not surprised his parents dont like you.
You should be giving to the little child who had with his ex. Become a bigger person than you or anyone else could have dreamed.
You are wrong and selfish. Just because you didnt like it, you deprived a 4 year old girl from her father! And not only that, hes a bad father for agreeing with you!
You were wrong, that was a really cruel thing to do to a little girl.





Of course she's spoilt - she never sees her daddy, so when she does she wants all the attention she can get. What you should have done was ask your partner to make more of an effort with discipline. If i was his parents, id hate you too. Sorry.





The best thing to do is to explain to everybody your hormones got out of control while you were pregnant. But i gotta ask - why did you go out with him in the first place if you werent prepared to take on his baggage?





How would you feel if your partner and you split up, and you fell in love again - and then your partenr told you that they didnt want YOUR child to be part of their relationship, and they wanted you to stop seeing her.





Maybe if you were a better parent you would see that you should have just tried to stop the kid from being spoilt, rather than take her away from her daddy. How would you feel in her shoes? How do you think her mom felt when she had to tell her little girl that her daddy didnt want to see her anymore, that he loves someone else more than her, and that he has replaced her with a new baby girl.





you are selfish.
you are selfish to his other child whom deserves a father as much as your child does.
You are totally in the wrong. Very selfish. You should feel SHAME for what you have done.
his daughter is his daughter and if he wants to see her he should. it seems cruel that you have stopped a small child seeing her dad (I also understand how it would hurt you too). If your boyfriend wants to see his child then let him, she doesn't have to go to your house. It would also be good for your child to know her half sister.
Yes, it is understandable that you wouldn't really like another woman's baby and that you want the attention on your own. But I am actually one of those children. I was born to a couple who divorced and remarried other partners. But my dad never stopped loving me. Never. He tries to spoil me because he feels bad that he never spends time with me or watches me grow.





You have to realize that the ';A'; is ';b';'s daughter too and that if she doesn't see him, she could grow up to hate him or feel bitter. Just as well, it's not right to separate father and daughter. Divorce is hard enough, you know? That girl is going to feel unwanted and could develop serious problems. My stepdad also had a daughter before he married my mom but the she was with her mom. My dad tries to see her as much as he can but that's usually only once a year if anything. my stepsister has tried to commit suicide multiple times and has a hard life and my dad feels awful. Just as well, my mom had a daughter when she was in high school and had to give her up for adoption. Now she's a bit of a moocher with a daughter of her own and it's not pretty. She's always seemed to be a bit bitter that she didn't get to know her real parents and she never sees her biological dad.





So to sum things up, from personal experience, I would suggest you let ';B'; visit ';A'; or to let ';A'; visit and try developing a relationship with her. If you have a problem with how much money he spends on her, tell him to cut back rather than cut her out of his life. I'm not sure if he loves her like my dad loves me but I just know that a daughter should know her birth dad and that a father should always keep up with his children, no matter where they are.





This is what I think, personally. I won't think less of you for any decisions you might make. Good luck!
WOW i really don't understand you at all!!! What sort of person stops someone they are supposed to love from seeing there own child and more to that what sort of man would stop seeing there own child just because someone told them to!! it would take heaven and earth for me to stop seeing a child of mine!





My partner had a little girl from a previous relationship and she can be hard work, but never ever would i stop them seeing each other!! i would be disappointed in him if he didn't want to,





Remember she is just a little girl, a child who has every right to see her daddy!!





What if you two broke up and the next girlfriend he had wanted him to stop seeing your baby! how would that make you feel?





We all want whats best for our children there is no getting away from that, but to do what you done i think is very wrong! but i think you already know that as you feel guilt!!





What i really think is more worrying is that your partner was happy to stop seeing his little girl!!
u r wrong but give it time and mayb w/luck it will work out
You could blame it on hormones or whatever but i think you're a selfish monster and he deserves better than you. You stopped him seeing his child and before her birthday? What if he just dumped you're daughter for another woman's baby, you wouldn't like it would you?!
Well, you're a right proper b*tch, aren't you. When you got involved with ';B';, you had to accept ';A'; as well. They're a package deal. When ';B'; ditches you for the next one, is it going to be okay when his new girl asks him to ignore your baby? If you get a new boyfriend, will you ditch your child if he asks you to?





So, to answer your question -- YOU ARE WRONG (in every possible way!)
They are both his children and both should come first with him. You both could have sat her down and told her that in your home that type of behaviour is not acceptable, but as you didn't even try to correct her behaviour and just DUMP her, that was totally wrong. It's easy to blame others, but hopefully your relationship will work out as this kind of ultimatum can cause resentment and if your bf leaves and has other children, I hope you'll be understanding if he wants nothing to do with your child. You've got no come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment