Monday, August 16, 2010

Guys or girls boyfriend advice? help?

I've been dating this guy for about a month now. He's my first boyfriend, and I'm not really experienced with this kind of stuff, so a little help? This guy is super sweet and isn't bad looking, so it really isn't him, it's me. I just feel like we should be friends instead of boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't like to kiss him(yes, it's weird) but I always do because I don't want to hurt his feelings. I almost think of him more as a cousin than a boyfriend. He's met my family and we always hang out so I think he thinks its getting serious. Should I break up with him? If I do, how do I do it in a nice way? Guys, how would you want a girl to do this? Girls, any experience?Guys or girls boyfriend advice? help?
Yes, I totally know how you feel. What I did was tell him that he's really sweet and great and our relationship has been great but I just don't want a boyfriend right now. Let him know that he didn't do anything wrong, it's all on you. Say you love him and you care about him a lot but you think you guys should just be friends instead of have a relationship together. Hopefully, he'll understand. My guy did =]





Good Luck!Guys or girls boyfriend advice? help?
you should atleast try to do it as nice as possible face to face and if not on the phone


you don't really want to break his heart and ruin the chance of being friends
a nice simple text message... easy as.
thats a stupid, How you cannot make up your mind yourself?
iight coming from a guy and since i been in a relationship like this its kinda hard if hes rlly emotional and cares about u alot he might get rlly hurt if you break up but that might be the best thing 2 do...i hate it wen i get led on to somethin or my girlfriend tells me its not gunna work after all the good time and how we got close ..if u feel its not rite u shud tell him first because he may get even more hurt later on...but if ur not comfortable with the relationship rite now u shud break up being in a relationship lasts if both people are happy not just one...you shud tell him how u feel and if he reacts badly or angry or upset then keep a little distance and tell him ur sorry about it but it wont work but if hes not emotional like i cud handle a girl sayin iight its over if it hasnt gone any where or if its just a w.e relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment