Monday, August 16, 2010

Do you date someone if you don't fancy them? because surely only fit people would get girl/boyfriends?

I've never had a boyfirend, i'm 17, and this is partly because i go to an all girls' boarding school, so the little opportunity I got to meet boys, i never knew how to act around them! well i now have some friends outside of school, some of whom Are boys, though quite a few are younger and i really like beings friends with them. However I don't find any of them vaguely attractive (i don't think!) but one of them seems to 'like' me. I am a desperate romantic at heart and really long for a boyfriend who will be my friend and look after me aswell as whatever else, but i really don't fancy this guy at all. plus he's shorter than me. I do fancy(?) his personality a bit, but I don't know what to do when he tries to make a move. He hasn't actually asked me out but when we hang out as a group, it is quite obvious. people say i should tell him and stop leading him on, but I really didn;t realise i was 'leading him on' since he has never actually said anything, but then i think he would be slightly afraid of being rejected.


I'm just wondering, do fot guys only go for 'fit' girls? because i would say i only fancy fit guys, but then if ugly people can only fancy fit people and fit people can do better, wouldn't all the ugly/less fit people in the world be single?!! i know i sound silly but i'm curious, because what if I turn down every guy i don't fancy, but no fit guy actually asks me out because i'm not that fit.


I don't even know if fit is the right word. and I don't know how fit i am ...in guy standards, which makes things very hard.


anywway, any help or advice on how to act woth this guy??


thanks, sorry its long you can skip bits out if you want, i just ramble :)Do you date someone if you don't fancy them? because surely only fit people would get girl/boyfriends?
just shutup and date him -_-Do you date someone if you don't fancy them? because surely only fit people would get girl/boyfriends?
You don't sound like you're ready for any kind of relationship right now. I think it would help you to mature a bit more first.

No comments:

Post a Comment