Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How can i get the girl who already has a boyfriend?? (girls help me)?

i saw a girl at the first day of college and i fall in love from that moment. i talked to her couple of times and now she is so nice with me. we know each other for around 5 months. but she has boyfriend and i think their relationship is minimum 2 years bcs that guy is from her high school. i have her number and recently she added me on msn and we chatted 2 days.


i'm killing myself thinking abt her. i tried to forget her couple of times before but i couldn't.


now we r in summer vacation. i don't know wt to do. can someone come forward to help me here??How can i get the girl who already has a boyfriend?? (girls help me)?
first of all, im not a girl, so cant help you if you're asking for their opinion particularly, lol





but in my opinion, there really is nothing you can do, if theyve been together two years, then what can you really expect from her answer if you tell her,





u can take this much into account at the moment, she added u on msn, so she obviously thinks about you in some sorta way, (even if it is a friend) better than nothing right, at this moment in time?





but in my opinion, you shouldnt tell her how you feel, because it wont solve anything, just try be there for her as a good friend (as hard as that may sound)





AND IF... its really killing you inside right now, maybe its best to avoid her for a while to help you, because if you tell her how you feel and she says no, and then you'll end up with a broken heart,How can i get the girl who already has a boyfriend?? (girls help me)?
I dont think you should dont be a relationship wrecker.Let them be happy and if they break up maybe you can then make a move.

No comments:

Post a Comment