Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Other Girls + Boyfriend = Unhappy ME?

My boyfriend and I have been a little rocky the last couple of months, mostly due to the vast change in lifestyle and environment because we both now go to university, but do not live far away from each other.


However he has alot of new friends, and it seems like most of them are girls. We have talked about this alot.


His partner for a class for the year is this other girl erica. She seems cool, and is kind of pretty but has a boyfriend (who treats her like crap, which my boyfriend often points out to her). He spends alot of time there, and has even slept over there with his buddies after partying a few times . (ps he lives at home, a ten minute drive from campus).


Now he doesn't drink anymore for personal reasons, but sometimes still stays there or on campus even though his drive home is so short. He claims he is just feeling lazy, or wants to hang with his friends. And when I point out how ridiculous that sounds he gets defensive and says I need to get out more, and he treats me good (which he does), etc . I live an hour from home and still drive back when it is late. So of course it is frustrating to me when he relies on this excuse.


I wish he wouldn't stay at girls residences. So if he does tell me he won't how do I know he is telling the truth?


He even said once or twice that he makes up little white lies to avoid getting into trouble or starting a fight with me.


It just makes me so insecure because he is amazing, smart, funny, extremely good looking and attractive (muscular) and has great connections and a good paying job as well as a really nice car. (all that which is appealing to any skank who is looking for a lay/ temp bf in college)


So........ what do I do?


do I 'be chill'? ( which is not really my nature ha ha)


or defend my grounds?Other Girls + Boyfriend = Unhappy ME?
when you are in a relationship there are boundries.you dont go sleep over at other guy's houses,why should he sleep at other girls houses?most girls get jealous when a guy has and girls that are close friends,period.just ask yourself if you really think that this is acceptable.if it were me i would be so pissed and put an end to that crap immediatly.Other Girls + Boyfriend = Unhappy ME?
You need to back off a lil bit about his case...you should go out with your own friends more often...if you don't have a lot of friends..make new friends...go out more often...instead of being on his case...lil advice if you keep accusing him more..more..he'll do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment