Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Annoying girl in my class won't quit.?

there's this girl in my class and she was i my primary school to but never in my class and she's always going on like an old granny even though she's only 16 . It's really annoying to when I'm trying to talk about something with a girl she also hangs around with and butts in every chance she gets. Also she does that with alot of girls in the class even when they say they don't like her very much(they do it in a laughing way their very bitchy themselves ) However she just laughs it off. Also she hangs out of this girl like a blue arsed fly in my class that I'd really like to become more close mates with , also she does be always going on about how she was down in that girls house and how fun it was when her or the girls boyfriend did this that and the other . Even in the morning she's straight in the girls face, this one does irish dancing and hs a so called mate down in Cavan yet I've hardly heard of her talking about her lately all it is is me and Lisa did this and just today Lisa said that she was going out to her local shopping centre to chillax and the granny said ';Oh yeah ill get changed after school and come meet use there). The girl said she was going to spend some quilt time with her mam . Lisa said ';nope because i said I'm spending time with my mam';.


I usually just ignore this girl however she's getting on my last tit lately and anytime someone says stuff to her about it she laughs it off. the other day i was asking teacher a question and she was like what was that and I said te thing that was on in town and she was like OMG THAT'S OVER AGES!. She laughs only when Lisa or some of the other girls in the class say';she's only saying it ';. Please help as she is standing i the way of me making a good mate this year!.?Annoying girl in my class won't quit.?
Tell her to kiss off, to get out of your face!!Annoying girl in my class won't quit.?
give her a warning that if you ever follow me again or annoy me i will insult you. then if she ever bother you slap on her face or insult her in the public place and please don't feel bad be brave! (again don't feel bad)
Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.
fight to the death never works but

No comments:

Post a Comment