Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My boyfriend is cheating on me . . . How do I deal with this?

(I am 16)





It's a long distance relationship - but he is moving this side at the end of the year.





We've been going out for almost a year now, and have met quite a number of times. We would speak EVERY night for about two hours on the (cell) phone - and we chatted on mxit everday. I was on his facebook friends list until a month a ago when someone apparently hacked his facebook account and deleted me - along with a few others.





A week ago my cell phone got taken away from me. (My mum didnt know I had a boyfriend and found me on the phone with him.) She took my cell away.





Using my sisters phone I spoke to him a few times this week and told him what happened and he promised it wouldnt affect our relationship. He was still his normal wonderful self.





Today I saw one of his 'girl' friends wall - and he's been flirting seriously with her. Their comments with each other are no doubt the boyfriend-girlfriend type, including the ';i love you.';





He told me a few months ago that he was just pretending to be this girls boyfriend in order to get back at her ex. At first I was really upset but than got over it because it wasnt affecting our relationship and they werent publicizing their ';fake'; relationship.





But for this past week they are ...... Oh my God I dont even know how to say it!





I dont know when I'll get a chance to speak to him again, and honestly dont know what to say to him. I love him, I really do!





But what I saw feels like a real slap on my face. HELP ME PLEASE.My boyfriend is cheating on me . . . How do I deal with this?
Find a new boyfriend and dump him. You are too young to be used by a boy like this. It will hurt at first, but is worth it in the long run.My boyfriend is cheating on me . . . How do I deal with this?
Sorry, I did not read the whole thing, but by looking at the title and the long distance relationship and the 16 all tells me to dump him. You are you and you have time to find the right one. He is not it.
Honestly,your so young,you don't need this, I'm 15 %26amp; TRUST ME it's not worth it. all he wants is to have all his fun %26amp; have you on the side,like his little dog! %26amp; you going back to him shows him that, dump him :(
ummmm u shud breake up widd his cheatin *** tell him ur too gud 4 him!!!!!!! an like move on like hes not worth it cus like if he reallii luved yha he would have done that what he did..... and llike u should like just move onn!!!!! %26lt;/3
He's not worth the trouble,dump him.
Move on... You are young and will most likely have many other boyfriends. You'll fall in love again with a man who loves you just as much, trust me...
I know how u must feel, but from the looks of it, the best way is to dump him.
Is stabbing him an option?
That is ridiculous, he doesn't deserve you. Also, what makes you think he'll be faithful in the future if he's not now? Get rid of him!
Beat his ***. or just dump him he dont deserve you.
you are just another insecure girl getting owned by a playa. move on from this dbag....he is just using you.
chop of his genitlia wen he is sleeping. then stick it in his colon
dump him
easy answer, tell him to 'f'; off and move on with your life
Break up with him for right now. Seriously. If he's openly flirting with some girl on facebook where you can catch him, then obviously he doesn't have any respect for you at all. As for his claims that the relationship are fake, he's lying- as you know all too well now. I also have my doubts as to his account being ';hacked';. I have a feeling that one of his girlfriends (because he obviously has a slew of them) got into his account %26amp; deleted all of his other girls.





Just break up with him. He will never be faithful to you, even if he moves into the house next door to you. Any guy who do stuff like that isn't worth wasting time over.





Find some guy who is closer to you IRL. I know that it hurts %26amp; that you say you love him, but love doesn't guarantee a relationship- no matter how strongly you feel it. Both parties have to be in love %26amp; both people have to be respectful of the other. Clearly he isn't respectful of you.





I mean come on... you wouldn't let your friends stay with a guy like this, so why should you?
suck his dick more i like that and i don't have to cheat as long as its on a regular basis but don't do same all the time because it may get repetitive, what im kidding ..... it shouldn't lol choices are ^^^that ^^^^^ or split up with him your choice if he gets away with it he will take advantage don't want that now do you ........................................鈥?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ happy decisioning


be strong stay happy
Your 16? You are kidding me right? Hey I hope that you read this and take note. At 16 your life has not even begun to start. You have a long life ahead of you with lots of experiences to come. Why are you with anyone at 16? You are a baby, cheating on you please.....the other person is young to with allot of living to do also get over it move on and stop being a drama queen please..... ONE stupid smack for you....does your mum know what your doing? your dad? See this is why I am open with my son because of girls like you.... I warn him of the little drama queens.... girls today I swear you all need help.Bunch of unstable needy little girls that think they are all grown up..... I want to talk to your mum although she is probably a drama queen like you..... Keep your legs closed and stay in school.
  • invision power and vbulletin forums
  • tend skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment