Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How would I get a girlfriend?

I'm currently a freshman in high school, turning 15 this march. My best friend recently went on a date with a sophomore, and are dating. After finding out that they are dating, I just said to myself ';When/how will i get a girlfriend?';. I honestly have no idea on how to actually talk to a girl, or better yet, open a conversation. Another thing I realized is that most people who have a girl/boyfriend, have a cellular device. Is this a key to having a date? Please Yahoo Answers, help me out!How would I get a girlfriend?
Dude, do not feel like you have to jump on the technology wagon just so you can catch a girls interest. that is not the case, trust me!!! its a numbers game. the more girls that you communicate with, the better chance you have of finding a date. also, the more girls you talk to, the better you get at talking with girls. practice bro. yer not gonna get better at it by thinking about it, right? make sense? gotta do some leg work. you'll be fine.How would I get a girlfriend?
Just ask a girl that you like if she wants to go watch a movie with you, then after that goes well, ask her to go out with you again the following weekend. Keep doing that for a few months and if she likes you back then it will be natural for the two to start dating.





having cell phones isn't the reason.
Getting a girlfriend isnt that good as its hyped up too be. Wait awhile and your friend and that girl will most likely hate each other





Theres no rush XD

No comments:

Post a Comment