Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Is my boyfriend a pedophile, or does he want kids?

My boyfriend of 2 yrs is 27. Im 20. So I doubt he is a pedo because he loves large chests...but I remember asking him one day what age range of women he found most attractive. He said, ';I don't care.'; I listed of ages. He claimed 32 was too old. He claimed 12 years old WASN'T though. Then the other day we went to a fair and were having fun. There was a presentation and a 9 or 10 year old girls' parents had her go up and volunteer for an activity. She was up there for maybe 10 seconds tops. My boyfriend was cheering her on and when she left the stage he was like giving her thumbs ups and stuff (keep in mind he always puts me down...I can't imagine him encouraging me ever lol). The next THREE days he goes on about how cute she was: ';remember that cute little girl? How old do you think she was? She had braces though. She was so cute!'; I got fed up and was like, ';Calm it down pedo!'; and he brought her up again, ';Remember that ugly little girl?'; and I'm like, ';Why would you call a little kid ugly?';


He always compliments other girls in front of me anyway...but they are usually around HIS age.


I know he wants to have kids, so maybe I am just annoyed that he only compliments me after putting me down or I compliment him. If he ever compliments me out of the blue it's like, ';my FRIENDS said...'; ';That guy OVER THERE is checking...'; etc.


Anyways...I thought his behavior was really odd. Him (and his sister) are really immature for their age...so I dunno...I just don't get why he was so obsessed with that little girl (and braces aside...although i didn't even notice any...he seemed to remember her every singly feature). Thanks :( Thanks!Is my boyfriend a pedophile, or does he want kids?
I would alert the FBI. This is not a casual matter and he needs to be checked out thoroughly. This is not NORMAL behavior towards children. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!Is my boyfriend a pedophile, or does he want kids?
His behavior is odd. There is no evidence that he is a pedo. There is evidence that


your relationship with him is not good.
That's not normal, hon. Grown men don't carry on for days after the fact about some cute little girl at the fair. RED FLAG!
Continuing to bring the little girl up in conversation does seem a bit odd.
Sound like hes into younger chicks.
yes he probably is
What in the world is he thinking? It sounds like he has mental issues.He is strange. Move on!
Yeah, he sounds like a pedo. Or at least a bit of a loser, I'd move on.
Yeah, pedophile.


Grab he's money and LEAVE HE'S ***!


you deserve better.
i think you are paranoid
ummmm don't have kids with this guy
maybe he just like kids no need to worry...
and you date him because....?
i think theres a definate problem if he does not think 12 years is too young hell you can go to jail if he puts you down all the time then why are you with him your partner is suppose to encourage you and stand by you and stick up for you so why are you with him!!!! i think you need to ditch this guy for a couple of reasons and hes 27 he should be at least acting his age
You can do much better than him. You don't sound like you are happy or fulfilled in your relationship with him i.e.


';he always puts me down...I can't imagine him encouraging me ever';


';he always compliments other girls in front of me';


';he only compliments me after putting me down or I compliment him.';


';If he ever compliments me out of the blue it's like, ';my FRIENDS said...'; ';That guy OVER THERE is checking...';


';Him (and his sister) are really immature for their age';.





Seeing as he is 7 years older and you think he is immature makes me think you don't feel like you are equally matched in terms of emotional or mental maturity. Plus, the fact that he was going on and on about that little girl IS creepy if you consider it next to the other things you said about him above. If he treats you like that, he would treat his kids like that, and little kids take that kind of thing more seriously than adults. Would you want your children to be emotionally and mentally abused in this way?





Drop him and go get the guy you really want and deserve!
he sounds a lil creepy, and if he puts you down than that is not a good relationship, i good relatinship should inculde him complimenting every chance that he gets, if he really loves you than he would NEVER say anything bad about you....i would find someone else....hope this helps =]
  • invision power and vbulletin forums
  • tend skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment