Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do i get revenge on a girl who messed with me and my friends?

ok so this girl who i cheerlead with is really being a ******. she talked trash about one of my friends, so i stuck up for my friend in the nicest way possible. then i told my friend what the girl said about her and how i handled it. my friend talked to the girl on the phone the next day, and the girl told her that i blew everything out of proportion and she didnt say anything mean about my friend.... and my friend believes her, not me! so basically this girl is trying to turn all my friends against me! and the weird thing is, she knows that im the last person to mess with because if someone messes with me of my friends, i will mess with their life.


anyways, this girl lied to everyone and said that i made the entire thing about her talking trash behind my friends back!


how can i prove to people that im telling the truth?


and also i know this sounds bad, but how can i get back at this girl?


i want to put her in her place. if shes going to backstab and lie to my friends about me, she needs punishment. i am more popular then her so it shouldnt be hard teaching her a lesson. any ideas?


is there anything i can do that wont make me look like a ****** infront of all my friends, but i can do behind this girls back? i need ideas! thanks!


oh and if it helps, i know that a week ago this girls boyfriend dumped her infront of everyone, so now im flirting with him. will this make her mad... i hope it works. he seems interested in me.How do i get revenge on a girl who messed with me and my friends?
Hi. Seriously? You want to ruin someones life the way they ruined yours? Well, okay! Its your choice I guess. But I wouldn't' do it. Okay,


#1 Continue flirting with her ex.


#2 Your old friends were not your friends or they would have believed you!


#3 I am going to tell you what I told another revenge-hungry person but a little bit different: Go up to the girl and say something, like you ruined my life, just wait, you'll get yours! And walk away. Whenever you see her after that, smirk and laugh and act evilly nice to her Make her think you have a great revenge plan. That way, she'll be really worried and look out for you every day forever, while you do nothing and laugh! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!





Good luck! xoxHow do i get revenge on a girl who messed with me and my friends?
anything you do to her would just make you look bad.





the only exception is to back off and let it go.





as infuriating as it is, be mature.
:( I can not think at the moment, I need help 2 sorry! but PLEEEESE help me! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090620041540AAunABs
dont just use the guy to get back at her.


and dont go to far with whatever you want to do because you'll end up having people hating you insted of her

No comments:

Post a Comment