Monday, August 16, 2010

Boyfriend cheated on me and i still feel so sick?

About 3 months ago my boy friend(19) cheated on me with his ex girl friend.


WE live together


He worked until 11 that night,came home after work and begged me to go hang out with him and his friend from work,but he KNEW i wouldn't go.





Anyway,i believed that's what he was going to do because the 3 of us have hung out before.





Well he came home around 4am,


the next day his ex texted me and said ';tell matt i had a good time last night(;';





I confronted him and it took a few days but he ended up spilling the beans,





turns out he took his ex and he two friends to one of the girls boyfriends house and ended up having sex with her in the backseat of his car and then hung out with them and gave them a ride home.








He knows me and his ex hate each other more than ANYTHING.





I decided to give him another chance because i'm so in love with the boy, but i can't seem to get it out of the back of my head,and i think about it and it just KILLS me.





I'm not going to break up with him,but how can i get over it?Boyfriend cheated on me and i still feel so sick?
Since you decided to are stay with him, you better figure out quick how to get over it, because it's going to happen again.Boyfriend cheated on me and i still feel so sick?
it's going to be so hard, but usually once a cheater always a cheater! dump him and see how hard he tries to get you back. if he doesnt try to be with you then he's not worth it girl. i'm sorry but you have to be strong for your sanity! make him work for it, don't let him have you back so easily because then he's going to think he can do this more. good luck!
I'm with Why? and the others...once a cheater always a cheater. I can't tell you how to get over it because I never could, but I left too and it still affects me an my new relationship to this day. But like they said, if you plan on staying, better figure out how to get over it, you'll be doing again and again because he sure will.
i know how you feel but unless he really shows you that hes sorry and its not going to happen again and you completely believe him and trust him then don't stay with him if you have a feeling in your gut trust it
I hate to say this, but once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater. Trust me. Been there. Don't let him hurt you twice.
Wow,the same thing pretty much happened to me.


Its been 7 months and i'm still with him.





Just looking at him makes me so sad.I've come to realize that I can't live without him,so i try my hardest to look past it but it hurts.


Nothing is the same and it never will be.





I'm sorry if i can't offer advice but its a hard situation.





Ask yourself,





Do you think he'll do it again?


Do you think it was the first time?


Do you think YOU can ever get over it and forgive him?





then go from there.





Best of luck:)
He doesn't feel sorry about it or he would have regretted it the second he did it (shouldn't have done it in the first place).





He lied and tried to hide it and betrayed you with a woman you hate.


She then taunted you about it.





If someone else asked this question, what would you say?





Before you can even think of getting over it you need to be sure he understands EXACTLY what it did to you, he can't interrupt you, walk away from you or in any way try to defend the indefensible.


If he does this, there is pretty much no hope whatsoever.





He also needs to be completely open, about where he is going, with whom etc until you get over it.





You will feel so resentful, so angry not only at the fact he cheated but that he doesn't GET what that did to you.


Only when he understands what it did to you, can you even begin to think about getting back on track.





You also cannot say you forgive him if you don't, as you will bring it up in arguments (it's natural when we want to hurt someone) and that will then make him resentful as he doesn't know where he stands.





My own opinion, once a cheater always a cheater %26amp; i think you need to look into individual counselling for yourself for raising your self esteem and confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment