Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How many people have the same girl/boyfriend problem as me?

i have been dating my current girlfriend for about a month and half now i like her and all but i have one biggg problem with her. see she wakes up at like 7 am to go to work. i wake up usually at 9 to go to work but i work later by 2 hours. anyways i tell her all the time to please not wake me up at 7am and she always calls me and wakes me up at 7 or when she is over my house she doesn't leave quietly she purposely wakes me up. im not really a eearly morning person im grouchy at 7am. i told her but she thinks im kidding. i don't want to scream at her because im getting not enough sleep as it is. and i tell her not to wake me up but she still does. what should i do? how do i make her STOP?How many people have the same girl/boyfriend problem as me?
Unplug the phone in your bedroom before going to bed (if she is not there).





Don't have her at your house anymore and tell her it's because she doesn't listen to you not wanting to get up at 7am. Don't let her come back until she does listen.





That's what I would do.How many people have the same girl/boyfriend problem as me?
Don't let her spend the night when you have to go to work the next day and turn your cell phone off or unplug your phone so she can't call you. She will eventually get the hint.
OK, I am guilty of sorta doing this...only when I either a.) I want some in the morning or b.) am pissed that he kept me up too late the night before without respecting the fact that I get up earlier than he does.





If neither of those reasons apply, then she is just being annoying, lol. I savor my sleep, and I despise being disturbed. Sending good sleeping vibes to ya'~~~~
i can be ur girlfriend and i'll never wake u up coz am a sleeping freak lol





seriously tell her the truth and be honest , there's no other way,coz i know how bad can it be when a person don't have enough sleep.
two choices. When she calls from her place don't answer the phone or let her see the bad early morning side of you.
dude if you really like her then appreciate that she wants your attention in the morning ... when that stops you can bet your birdy chest that shes hopping on another pixie stick.
if she wakes you up on purpose, give her a good ravishing right after she gets done doing her hair and makeup and stuff. If she complains and pretends to fight, tell her that you can take a hint and know this is why she woke you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment