Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do I get a gay boyfriend?

I'm in year 12, i have never experience the whole thing ';teen love romantic'; in my life. I'm shy person, I would never go up to a person and say 'I like you'. Im busy person and I mean BUSY Acrobatic, Dance, Gymnastics and School. I never cared if I had a boyfriend, all my friends have had girlfriends/boyfriend and I did mind at all, soo last night out of 聽no way my mother 聽me why don't you have a boyfriend? I was like why are you ask my the question WOMAN and she was like should get one because all your friends have girl/boyfriends and I have boyfriend of my own. What is wrong with my mother?. I'm not ready for a boyfriend.How do I get a gay boyfriend?
Umm if you're not ready, don't get one. Don't let your mom decide for you! She shouldn't have said anything, so don't worry.How do I get a gay boyfriend?
You are in a very tight spot, you are being peer pressured into having a relationship with someone either boyfriend or girlfriend by your mother, this is so wrong for you to have this pressure placed upon you at such a young age. Tell your mother you will decide who you will go for when you are good and ready and not before, you seem level headed because you seek to find help with your problem.


Keep going as you have and take your time and not fall to pressure, enjoy your young life and have fun as any other 12 year old does, be strong and tell your mother to mind her own business and not interfere with yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment