Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Girls - Boyfriend Troubles =S?

Ok so I'm nearly 14 and I've never had a real relationship with a boy. I had a few crushes at like 12 but they didn't really work out. Most of my friends have already had boyfriends. I don't want anyone to say that I'm too young because I know I'm not. Anyways, every girl thinks they have to wear heaps of foundation and make-up and really short skirts. I mean I like to look cool n stuff but I hate to make myself seem fake and really desperate. No one in my class really has self respect. Anyways I dunno how to actually get BF. I'm pretty and short with brown eyes and blonde hair.


I don't want people to say 'You'll get one when you're ready' I just wana know how to get one. I get out a lot and I have loads of friends. And I go to an all girls school which sucks.


Any tips?


Please Hellp!


Thanx


:O)Girls - Boyfriend Troubles =S?
ok i understand your situation well do you even see any boys any time of day if you do you should just be yourself but guys dont really like girls that are to spazzy or hyper it sometimes indimadates them and makes them feel like they constantly have to entertain you and maybe you could wear a little mascara and lip gloss and dont wear a too girly outfit because half of the guys i now dont really like girley girls because most of the time they are stuck up brats with absolutly nothing better to do then bug people but i dont really now about all boys but i am a total tom boy i mean i like bys but mostly as friends the other way is kinda gross to me but i mean i do think some guys are nice and stuff but i mostly just hang out with them as friends and they treat me like one of the guys so i now how they act if you have anymore questions e-mail me and also e-mail me and tell me how things went by the way i am 12 years old i now that might be kind of weird but still ok so e-mail me








alwaysbroken292@yahoo.com


or


alwaysbroken292@gmail.comGirls - Boyfriend Troubles =S?
Mkay, so me and my boyfriend are from total different cliques [like..hes from the ';popular'; and im from like ';not the nerdy, just not the popular';] and We went on a few dates, but i had to take the first step and find something we had in common then ask him if he wanted to [go snowboarding for example] And after we started going out, he told me that everyone in ';his clique'; was so fake, and it made him feel good to finally be with someone who doesnt wear pounds of makeup, and would accually EAT in front of him.





:)


im not sure if this helps


but...

No comments:

Post a Comment