Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do I get cell phone info on cheating boyfriend?

I have just recently found out my boyfriend of 6 years has been cheating on me for about 2 months. He says he is done with this girl and wants to work things out with me. We have a 3 year old child together, and I do still love him. I want to believe he is being honest, but the trust is gone @ this point obviously. My question is is there a way to intercept text messages on his phone without having to actually go through his phone? I need some advice. Please help!How do I get cell phone info on cheating boyfriend?
No, there's not.How do I get cell phone info on cheating boyfriend?
I very much doubt it, and if you do that, then any chance of him trusting you is out the window. Don't bother trying. If you don't trust him, don't be with him. Simple as that.
Call the company if your on the phone plan with him
this has FAIL written all over it. Maybe you should have gotten married before getting knocked up-that way boyfriend would have thought twice about cheating on you..and losing half of everything he owns.
move on
There is no such thing as intercept his phone , at least to me.





My advice for you is to leave him. So what if there is something that can intercept his phone, you will just find yourself being cheated by him again. If he will cheat you once , mostly like twice and so on. Unless he makes some sort of promise that he will never cheat you again , i doubt he will change.
If you dont trust him, leave him, it a lesser heartache and headache. Love is trust

No comments:

Post a Comment