Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What to do if your perfect girl has a boyfriend?

I'm 18 years old and


I met this girl recently on campus, and from the moment I met her... I felt like I've never felt about anyone else, it sounds stupid but i got this vibe that this is the perfect girl for me.


Only thing is... she has a boyfriend


I don't have a hard time with girls, and I'm a nice guy who knows how to talk and treat a woman.


But What do I do, I've liked girls with boyfriends before, but this one just seems so different. It feels wrong to just let her go...What to do if your perfect girl has a boyfriend?
Then don't! Big deal b/fs come and go. I've known people to find the perfect one that is married. Your situation is far far more easy than that. If you think she is special, be SURE you get your chance! Don't ever let someone go that you think is special. There are sooo many people that settle because they've never met anyone they feel as strongly for as the way you say you feel about her. Those feelings don't come around very often. Don't let it go. Be careful how you do it, though. You don't want to scare her away and make her think your a stalker. Approach can be EvErYtHiNg! So, be very careful. Good luck!What to do if your perfect girl has a boyfriend?
You could always wait to see if they break up, but I don't think that would be the best idea. I'll just say what one of my friends always says ';Just follow your heart.'; (Probably not the best advice).





Please answer mine:


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvX8Y3J05QE9r0SEBGJnpK7AFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20081121100229AAtmhPn
if your the type of guy that knows how to talk to girls and how to treat them then why not try your charms on her but don't go too overboard cause she has a boyfreind but let her no that shes special
Just be yourself. Don't be too needy or too nice. Dont be mean either. Heres what you can do. You know how some women have friends like a group of friends, yes? Ok so join her group of friends and then say something like, sorry, my table was full for some reason. Don't say it like that but think of your own little ';excuse'; if you will. Next the group will get to know you and all you have to do is talk about a funny story or something, but don't make it obvious and stare constantly at the girl that you like. Be funny in what you are saying, be serious with serious questions, tease some of them, make up a nickname or something. Looks are also important, make sure your fit, looking great and just be your best looking man. I also think that praying will help too (worked for me, no joke), be a good person and try to be reasonable. The information i gave you is very important to understand, if you stand out from other guys like a rockstar or something then she will like you. Bur always remember most guys always make mistakes and blow off their chance so that guy will probably be out in no time. Confidence is key, help others and you will have confidence = ). Don't blow your chance, be **Perfect** and when she does break up with that guy, thats your chance. But don't talk to her RIGHT away after she breaks up with that guy. It takes time to reset emotions, wait about 3-7 days and the rest is simple. Say something to her like, hey ___, come here I want to show you something and then she will come and you will carry on from there. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment