Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Would you get a tattoo boyfriend/girlfriend's name?

My friend Uriel got his girlfriend's name (Ami) tattooed on his arm today. They're both 16. He's only been with her for about 18 months, but he's liked her for a lot longer. He wants to propose to her next year (long story). She just called me, all excited, because she just found out that he got it done. She's really pleased about it.





Would you get your girl/boyfriend's name tattooed on yourself?


%26amp;


If your girl/boyfriend got a tattoo of your name, how would you react?Would you get a tattoo boyfriend/girlfriend's name?
I would get a tattoo of my wife's name in a heartbeat. If she got a tattoo of my name, I'd be flattered; I really would be. Speaking of tattoos, we're planning to get a tattoo of a small owl somewhere on our body, maybe on our upper arm. We don't know where yet, but we're definitely getting one within the next year or so.





∆Would you get a tattoo boyfriend/girlfriend's name?
If I ever got a name tattooed on me, it would be my child's. Tattooing your boyfriend/girlfriend's name on you is like a curse. It almost never works. If it does, great, but it's pretty rare.





If my boyfriend got my name tattooed on him, I don't know how I would react. I'd probably be flattered (like someone else said), because obviously it means a lot to him, but at the same time, there's more ways to show your love for someone that doesn't require getting a tattoo of their name.
My husband got my name tattooed on him when we were dating. I was the most flattered and excited. What a gesture of loyalty and love and great expectations for the future! But is IS a big deal, and not something to be done on a whim without reeeeally thinking about it. 16 is definitely a little young to be doing something like that.
uhh, nope.


the only name i would ever possibly consider getting tattooed on my body is my own. maybe maybe my children, if i ever have any. the reason i say this is because kids don't always have a good relationship with their parents, i would know, having an absentee father for the past almost 16 years.and i would be angry to know he had the nerve to tattoo my name on his body.as for a husband, nothing is certain and i wouldn't want to do it and then regret it after a possible divorce.
Um I'm not really sure, not right not at least, I know I would get my kids names tattooed because they aren't leaving and won't leave..I don't really like the idea though, its not because I think we won't be together forever or a long time, I just don't like the idea of tattoos really all together.





I'd be really happy but I'd be neutral at the same time.
No i wouldn't, course i would never get a tatoo anyways, i like them and all but it's just not for me.





And hmmm i dunno how i'd react lol, i'd be a lil excited but also a lil leery too, it would really depend on if i thought we'd eventually get married and stay together and stuff like that.
no i wouldn't, the only names i would get tattooed((if i had to get one)) would be my mum or dad, or if i had any children. I wouldn't get bfs, they come and go, even if you are married it is not guaranteed. If my bf got one done i would call him silly, i wouldn't break up with him, but it would be his choice.
Absolutely not. I would NEVER tattoo any guy's name on me, not even my husband. The only names I would consider tattooing are people that are guaranteed to be in my life forever...like my children, or my parents. Someone you ';love'; today doesn't mean you'll love a year or 10 years from now. It's silly and stupid to tattoo a boyfriend's name on yourself, especially at 16!!
Never. I will never get my husband's name tattooed and have told him to never get mine.


I would be upset if my husband did it. There is always a chance that you won't be with them for the rest of your life, and then what?


And who gave a 16 year old a tattoo anyways? They deserve their license taken away, if they were even license in the first place.


I'd see how well he likes the tattoo in 10 years.
Name? No, your young. Then again, I just got my boyfriends initials (the only name I would ever get is my children) but this is also because of a bigger reason then I am dating him, it is because he was my best friend before this and even down the line if we break up, which is possible, i will keep it to remember and learn. its up to you.
No no No! Speaking from experience I was with my ex for 6 years. I truly thought we were going to end up married (we got together at 14) Long story short we didn't and I ended up having to pay to have an expensive coverup done so my new husband didn't have to stare at my ex's name everytime he took my pants off. Very weird...
NO!!


if my bf got one ( i don't have one) i would call him stupid but say that it was sweet of him and tell him that there is no way in hell i'm getting one for him


i wont get a tattoo for a bf because if we break up his name is going to be there FOREVER.
No, I would not. Word tattoos are not very pretty in my opinion. Although, my mate and I are going to get half tattoos that make a pattern when joined together.





If he had a tattoo like that, I would say, ';OK . . .';
I did...I've been with my man for three years and I love him to death, I got it done last year for Valentine's Day but honestly sometimes I regret it....I was 16, almost 17 go figure....





http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf…
me and my fiance have each others initials tattooed on our wrist we had them done in thailand and they are written in thai we thought it was pretty cool and had been together for 4 years. we thought about it lots before actually getting it done.
1. no. bad idea


2. i'd be flattered at first but then it would make me feel really pressured. i'd be scared to break up with them if i ever wanted to
1. no, never.


2. I would pretend to be pleased about it, I mean, it's on there forever... but I really wouldn't be.
NO i would never do that. tattoo removal is a lot more painful than getting the tattoo. i dont care if its true love u dont know whats going to happen
No way! That's a bad bad very bad idea.
I'd get my husbands or sons name tattooed on me. That's it. Definitely not a boyfriends.
No I would'nt and I would not let my bf do it either.
Hellz no.
No Way!





What if they break up?!


Gross.
never


and


tatoos are pretty nasty, i wouldnt like it

No comments:

Post a Comment