Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Boyfriend/girl/other guy problems?

I had a boyfriend who I like who is completely compatible with me, but I've been really into this other girl for...probably 6 months at this point and I accidentally told her about how I used to like her and she reacted really well like....she gave me a really deep hug and it was amazing. But then I realize that I'm still in love with the guy from a year and a half ago that is just this recurring theme for me(he's also become one of my best friends). I like my boyfriend though and he lets me hook up with girls, so I would love to keep that going. How do I get myself over the guy?Boyfriend/girl/other guy problems?
You may not realize it but the relationship your in isn't healthy. If you two truly cared about one another you wouldn't want anyone else. It won't last like this and someone is going to get hurt. You need to fully get over your ex before you move on, and don't get into a relationship unless you are ready to be committed fully.Boyfriend/girl/other guy problems?
Im not sure. Stop thinking of that guy xP Your boyfriend should'nt let you hook up with other girls.
Your boyfriend lets you hook up with other girls?


Your relationship is disturbing to me. Nothing good will come of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment