Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I have a baby girl and my boyfriend is leaving what should i do?

i have a baby girl, my boyfriend and i are 18 and i go to college this my first year there. My boyfriend said he was going to the same college as me now he decide to go the marines. is it because he got tried of us and wants to be away from us we live together and i work and go to college and i also spend a lot of time with my baby and my boyfriend. but he seems happy to be leaving but i never told tell him how i feel. what should i do?I have a baby girl and my boyfriend is leaving what should i do?
Be sure to arrange legal child support. You two are so very young to be parents, let alone long-term loves. It does look like he is leaving you, but he doesn't get to leave his commitment to the child he helped create! You do need to communicate with him and find out what his plans are regarding helping to support your child.





The best you can do is require child support and seek emotional support from friends and family, including his. This is clearly hurting you, so take extra care of yourself right now so that you can do the best job caring for that precious child.





Best of luck to you!I have a baby girl and my boyfriend is leaving what should i do?
Well he's not a really good man if he's leaving you with his child alone. It does seem like he's leaving because he doesn't want the responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment