Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Would you get mad if your boyfriend didnt invite you to his birthday celebration?

ok my boyfriend just turned 25 yesterday we're supposed to celebrate his birthday the day after his birthday. he had told me he's male friend had arranged dinner with his female n male goodfriends and family for his birthday, then they were gonna go to a night club after. at first i thought it was just gonna be an all men party so i said have fun! then on his way to pick up his friends he told me that his female bestfriend was coming with her sister and so i started getting a lil jelouse, but he tried to twist it around by saying ';well i told you i wanted to hang with you alone today but you didnt want to'; i mean if i knew there was gonna be females at his then i would've said yes,like who wouldnt wanna celebrate their birthday without their girl/boyfriend. right? I felt like he just didnt want me there at all ... :(so i just swallowed my anger cuz i still wanted him to have a good time on his birthday. then i called him at the end of the night asking him about his night, after all the excitement he told me about i've mentioned that i was upset because he never even invited me... :( then he started talking to me like i shouldnt be mad about it at all cuz it was his birthday....





am i just getting mad for no reason how would you handle the situation better i would like to know....Would you get mad if your boyfriend didnt invite you to his birthday celebration?
Firstly i wouldn't wait till he invited me. i would have spent with him whole somehow.


Okay if that which happened to you happened to me also, then I would really go crazy...yelling at him...crying...and not talking to him. till he did something to really convince me.Would you get mad if your boyfriend didnt invite you to his birthday celebration?
I'd wonder why I wasn't wanted to attend, and think maybe I'm not his only girlfriend, or that he's embarrassed of me, or doesn't think I'm fun to hang with or something. Sounds like he was looking to meet and hang out with and dance with some new cuties, so if I were you, I'd be doing the same and looking for a new man.
Honey. He's going to be around girls. That's how life is. You can't freak out about it. He asked you if you wanted to hang out with him and you said no.


But I think he still should have invited you to his party,that was really weird and rude of him.
Are you a couple? Then tell him to act like it. I agree with you, his fault...being an ***. He probably had strippers and didn't want you there. Or Coke!
I;d be mad. Maybe he felt a little rejected when you said you didn't want to hang out with him during the day?





Either way, he's being an ***. Tell him so.
that's so mean so what if its his bday your his girlfriend!! you need to express your feelings bottling them up will make them worse
Dump him...
I'd be mad LOL.
id kick him in da balls an then shove mi high heel up his ***...lol
that is not cool
sure
It is probably nothing.





Not every party has to be attended. There might be his own reasons for not inviting you.





If I didn't get invited to my imaginary girlfriends party. I would dismiss it as nothing worth fighting over.


Guys and girls often need time to themselves. Not every moment of a persons life has to be with someone.





Just relax, you can always have an all girls party and not invite him.
I understand your pain. I have a serious problem with him having a best girlfriend who isn't you. Let's start with THAT.





For her to be there and not you speaks volumes to me. There should have been a phone call to you - at least ONE - saying, ';honey, it's not the same without you, come over';. But I'm guessing that never happened.





Sit him down and tell him what you've written here. I was just like you, tried to do the right thing for my now-ex's 21st birthday. ';No, you go with your friends and have a great time';. And every year afterward, he was WAY too okay with spending his birthday without me.





Long story short, we split 12 years later, leaving behind a string of affairs (his) and a broken heart (mine). Now, I'm not saying you're headed in that direction, but I see some bad relationship habits on his end that should end now if he truly values you and what you two have. If he's a good guy, he'll really listen to you and make some changes - - starting with demoting the ';female best friend'; to ';just friends';.





Good luck :-)
Wow, I can't believe you didn't go to your own boyfriend's birthday. How long have you been with him? He probably didn't want you there because he wanted to hook up with others. Guys usually want to hook up on their birthday, so they don't want their gf around. I'm afraid you just got played. Lose the chump, there are a ton of other guys out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment