Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This girl that i like and she likes me back but she has a boyfriend Girls would help me more on this question.?

I was texting her the other night and I finally told her that I thought she was really beautiful and she says ';you're not bad yourself'; which was pretty awesome. We text eachother like 100% of the day and her and her boyfriend have been having some problems like when they text all he says is yea and haha. She's very confused about if she should break up with her boyfriend and date me. I've been trying to talk her so we can get an emotional connection. What do you think I should do? I'm very confused too. She is a vey beautiful girl and I told her that she's the most the beautiful girl I knw and that no matter how hard I try I can't get her out of my head. Me and her talk about me and her kissing all the time.This girl that i like and she likes me back but she has a boyfriend Girls would help me more on this question.?
I am a guy, but i think a manly advise from me would say that you should just keep doing what you r doing... the guy she is with have fail to show her attention... women just loves attention, and so far you are winning... eventually she will left him, and yeah... you will win the race...;-)This girl that i like and she likes me back but she has a boyfriend Girls would help me more on this question.?
All you can do now is be the very best friend you can be. Girls tend to like a guy who not only acts like a boyfriend but also is a best friend. Don't talk about kissing and things yet, because not only could you get her (soon to be ex) boyfriend mad, but you might ruin your friendship appeal (trust me, she doesn't think of you as just a friend). Good luck!
i think this is something she needs to figure out. its not cool to advise her to break up with him.


you can go ahead and keep flirting though.
stick with it.. keep txting and talking to her and if her and her boyfriend keep going the way they are then she will eventually see she's probably better off with you,


(:
promise to wait for her...if she breaks up with her boyfriend she will go to you. just wait
Well, unfortunately, I have to say that playing the other guy is kinda bad on your part because it tells her that she can possibly treat you bad in the relationship or even worse,... play out on you because you are already showing that your satisfied in being boy #2. We all make mistakes but I say to you that you should stay out of the situation and let her come to you at this point. If she wants to text you, let her do it first. If she wants to call you or hang out, let her initiate it,etc.... that way her boyfriend or anyone can`t say that you took part in messing around with her. When she initiates the convos between the two of you, hanging, out, and texting, make sure its on a friendly basis. If not, then its time to tell her that if she likes you, she needs to break up with her boyfriend first. I don`t know much about this girl but if shes texting and talking to you while she is in a relationship,......does that possibly mean that she`s a cheater and might also talk and text other boys behind her man`s back? I wouldnt rule this out!! It just something to consider if you plan to take things further with her! i hope everything works out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment