Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A student sent my son a death threat over the computer do I bring it up to the police?

My son turned 16 last month and is grade 10, about an hour ago he came to me and told me he's scared to go to school tomorrow because something happened after school today. There was a new girl in my son's food class who is in grade 11 (which is a gr 10/11 split elective) and said she was very shy and quiet. After school he told me he was hanging out with 3 of his friends in the forest near a trail behind the school that leads out to the other side, and they saw the new girl walking through alone with her books. My son told me him and his friends sort of blocked her and started joking around with her and while she tried walking around them one of the boys tripped her and her books fell, she got up and my son said he softly touched her bottom as she got up and she was almost crying and ran off. My son said it was a joke and they were only playing and really did seem like he was being sincere but I was disgusted to hear he touched her back side as she got up.





My son received a message about an hour ago on his facebook and it was a threat from another student at his school who is apparently is the girls' boyfriend. The message says ';You hope to god I don't find you after school alone or with your friends because if I do I'm going to break your jaw and your face entirely, you touch my girlfriend like that, you're going to have major problems. Be ready';





He's told me he's afraid of going to school tomorrow, he kept telling me he didn't know that was his girlfriend and didn't mean it to be like that. I don't know what I'm supposed to do in this situation. The student who sent my son the threat is also in grade 10 and is 16, but as soon as I saw his picture I thought this is going to be a huge issue.





http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af79/christinel73/?action=view%26amp;current=15.jpg





Apparently he has a history of violence and has hospitalized another student before, my son tells me he's 6ft and 220lbs of pure muscle, my son is barely 100lbs and has never been in a fight before. I know I should handle this very cautiously. Should I bring this up with the school, the police? How do I go about approaching this problem? Thanks.A student sent my son a death threat over the computer do I bring it up to the police?
Death threats are a very serious offense. I suggest you contact the local police immediately.A student sent my son a death threat over the computer do I bring it up to the police?
i have no idea to plan it, but definately get the cops
tell your son to freaking deal with it


he got himself into this


you dont need to get him out make him learn a lesson hes not a kid


he shouldnt be messing with people in the freaking first place **** he touched somebody if she had a bro hed do the same or if her dad knew about it hed do that same how would you feel if someone did that to you?


if i knew her ID do the same **** i woulda found your son that very minute nobody has the right to touch anyone or mess with anyone


**** she can call the police cuz he touched her thats like sexual harrassment or some ****





also that isnt even a death threat
Cops + Principal. everybody needs a good **** chewing over this one. your son and his jerk friends deserve a good whooping, but thats not how we play.
So your son and his friends took advantage of a girl in class because she's ';very shy and quiet';, they physically attacked her and then molested her, and you think her boyfriend should be reported? Yeah, your son's a real angel. He deserves as much, if not more punishment than this kid. The 'huge issue' here is that your son has no concept of what boundaries are, and the fact that you are supporting him in his criminal behaviors. What he and his friends did is more illegal than the threats to kick his butt.
  • invision power and vbulletin forums
  • tend skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment