Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just wanted to vent just herd on the national news a 12 yr old girl pregnant !?

this is in australia and it happens to be the same town i live in ! 12 yr old girl pregnant to her 15 yr old boyfriend she lived with her mother and her mother thought it was okay for this girls boyfriend to sleep over ! She went and stayed with her dad and he realised she was pregnant he tried to call docs about all this but they said there is nothing they can do cause she and him are under age ! What is wrong with this mother ! How do you feel about it would you let your daughter or son get in this situation at 12 ?Just wanted to vent just herd on the national news a 12 yr old girl pregnant !?
no i would not Let my daughter have her boyfriend over at 12 i think the mother wants stringing up





a baby having a baby how sad!Just wanted to vent just herd on the national news a 12 yr old girl pregnant !?
OMG my mother wouldn't let boys in my room even at 19! I was allowed to sleep up my bf's house at 19, but we were soon to be moving in with each other and we both had jobs!





This poor girl is going to have to grow up so quickly. How are they going to sort out how she will care for the child as she or her bf are not legally old enough to live alone let alone care for a child as well!
When my mother was a nurse in the 1970's (UK) she helped an 11 year old girl give birth!.





NO i would not let my 12 year old daughter get into this situation!!


But there are 12 year old and there are 12 year olds, i remember girls i went to school with who were having sex at that age, they were just lucky they didn't get pregnant!.





Its a sad sad World we live in! x








LOOK AT THIS 11 YEAR OLD PREGNANT GIRL, 20 FAGS A DAY!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl鈥?/a> !!!!!
Wow, that sounds pretty intense. I am only 15, but I've made it a point not to choose any stupid decisions like that. Also, if I were a father, I would not let them make any decisions like that. No, zero, negative, nada.
oh wow that is so sad. Babies having babies! No I would never ever ever allow my daughter to have boyfriends stay over at 12!!!!!!!!!!


Arnt 12 year olds still grossed out at the idea of kissing? and if they have 'boyfriends' the furtherest they go is holding their hands. Where has our childrens innocence gone?
I honsetly awlked into the doctors office the other day and saw like an 11 year old pregnant..it was pretty rediculous...wowww. that's stupid!!


did you know that the youngest kid that got pregnant was like...5? i'm not even joking..look it up.
Um, if she dies in birth, will he be arrested for assisted death? Sick, I hate hearing this, very sad for all involved.
I would have a problem with a 12 year old having a boyfriend in the first place.





ESPECIALLY a 15 year old!!!!
Kids are growing up toooo fast these days. %26gt;.%26gt;
Wow...dumb
Ok..all girls have *boyfriends* when their 12 years old..uno..the hi..bye type of kiddie thing..but this is just FARKD!





I couldnt believe my ears when i heard.. to answer your question i wouldnt let my kid be in this situation! geez i never had a bf sleep over until i was 18 i probably had no idea wat sex was at 12 :S geez!


I heard her dad will be the carer of the baby .. the girl is a baby herself








Is her body even fit to have a growing child inside her? i mean shes only growing herself right now lol oh well we will see how it all goes in the end.
  • invision power and vbulletin forums
  • tend skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment