Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How long would you wait for a girl/boyfriend to change their mind?

I am deeply in love with my ex-girlfriend. I did not realize how much so until she was not there anymore. I am trying to get her back with everything that I have. Right now I am giving her her space and it hurts. It is possibly the hardest thing that I have ever had to do. It has been two weeks and we can not even talk civily yet. Alot of that is my fault because I pushed too hard for about a week. So it has been about one week that she has had her space. In there we texted back and forth a couple of times, but she was usually short or cold, but she still answers. What is she looking for and what can I do to make this process go quicker or at least smoother?How long would you wait for a girl/boyfriend to change their mind?
Take it from me, say goodbye until she says HELLO. Basically I'm dealing with an ex girlfriend that does not want to stop playing games with me. I mean to the extent the other day she tells me she started seeing someone and she was telling him about me and something I got for her during our relationship. I mean its nutty, you just back off and wait till she comes to you. I know that's tough, but if you don't your not going to gain anything. You need to show her you can live life without her. Unfortunately some girls need to know this. When they remember they are not the center of the world things begin to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment