Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bestfriend, crush, girl, boyfriend, confusion?!?!?!?

I'm 15 and I've been with my boyfriend for about 3 1/2 months. He's a great guy- we have lots in common, he listens to me, stands up for me, cares about how I feel, all that stuff.





But one of my best friends, well..... let's just say that I've kind of got this thing for her.We were playing truth or dare once, and I was dared to kiss her, so I felt kind of excited, but then they're like, ';On the cheek!'; So, yeah... haha. And today in Church, of all places, she was looking off to the side, so peacefully. She looked so beautiful.





I've never really considered myself bi or anything. I think I'm pretty straight, but I've just got this weak spot for her.





I'm not gonna go for her, because


#1: I'm pretty happy with my boyfriend.


#2: She fully supports gays/lesbians and bis, but one of her other friends came out as being bi, and she described it as ';Perfectly fine, but a little hard getting used to.'; So I don't want to screw up our friendship over a crush. (If that's what this is.)





What do I do?


Help!!!!Bestfriend, crush, girl, boyfriend, confusion?!?!?!?
You are in a tricky situation!


I think it may be a possibility that could just just REALLY REALLY like her (as a friend.) I went through the same thing once, and later on I realized that I had a weak spot for her because I loved her so much, but only as a friend. And, girls tend to be more huggy-touchy-feely in friendships than guys.


On the other hand, maybe you do have a crush on her. So what?


Do you feel obligated to tell her? It doesn't sound like you do. If you don't want her to know, then just keep on going with your life. You don't have to tell anyone. Crushes pass over time. Just let it go.





But most importantly: Do whatever you want. Don't feel like you can't tell her how you feel because you think she won't accept you. Is she still friends with the person who came out as bi? If she is, doesn't that tell you something about her character?





Good luck with whatever you do!


Bestfriend, crush, girl, boyfriend, confusion?!?!?!?
It's perfectly natural to have a crush on your best friend. I mean at least you know you have trust and a bond already. Maybe your bi. Don't worry about it. See where your feelings go and don't be afraid to tell her. Good luck hun! =)
Well, so it's pretty clear that she's straight, but she's good with the homos. Lol.


Well, here's what I'm thinking.


Continue with your relationship, but you can give her signs and hints on the side, so that way if she thinks that you're onto her, you can use your boyfriend as an excuse.


And maybe later on, when you're sure that she's into you too, confess your affection for her.


I'm kind of in the same situation myself and i'd appreciate it if you help me out with my [question.]
Sounds like a perfectly natural instinct everyone has had once in their life. The best friend crush thing is easy, considering you know you have trust, honesty, and a close relationship between each other. I used to have this HUGE crush on my best friend too, although I was gay. I wouldn't worry too much about having a thing for her, after all it is just a thing.


You may be bi-curious as well, but I wouldn't worry about putting a title on it, just be yourself. Since she is your best friend, try discussing it with her some; I'm sure she won't mind since she accepts and supports the LGBT community.

No comments:

Post a Comment